Bestreviewapp-earn money with your device

shkelqimmm

Reactions
MR
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH BESTREVIEWAPP ON YOUR PHONE?

I began to make money with Bestreviewapp two month ago. At first time, it is quite difficult to make money. But, until now. I can get more than 5$ per day. It's mean I get 150$ per month. That's is great for making money online by one app.
To begin make money, you just follow all step below:

1. Fist you visit this link by Sarafi browser on your Iphone:

http://www.bestreviewapp.com
Choose Download button, and accept to Install if it requires
8e2YVlW.jpg

2. Authenticate your profile
(note that: if you're in IOS 9, you must accept bestreview profile in Setting>General>Device Manager>Trust i-Concept Communication...)
Select Authenticate and Install Profile. After that, select open Bestreview
L7osz0m.jpg

3. Complete your information
+ iTunes NickName: your itunes nickname. You find it by: open itunes -> view account -> settings
+ iTunes Country: chose USA. If you dont have account with local at USA, please change it
+ Invitation code to get 0.5$ cashback immediately (optional): 7I78Z
Note:
If you're using Android phone, all thing which you have to do, are in a Browser. You don't need to do step 2.

4. And now, this is the most important step
To review an app, you choose Unclaimed and select the app you want to review. Select Accept. After that, you can download and review this app on Appstore.
tXtJ4zE.jpg

q9mpQtb.jpg

3U8Wpm8.jpg

Remember that, the free app ($0.5) must be on your phone for 3 days. The paid app ($2.09...) must be on your phone for 7 days
Your task will complete after 12-24h. You should download the app and open it for a while before write a review.

5. Withraw your cash
You can withraw your cash by a verified Paypal account.

Other way, you can use your cash to buy an Itune gift card, 13$ for buying a 10$ card, 18$ for buying a 15$ card and 28$ for buying a 25$ card.

9w3AnUl.png

My recent payout proof:

AcNV7s6.png

Thanks for watching :)

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galammmo

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week