các bạn cùng nghiên cứu site này ^^ autoxten.com

thanhtung2010

Junior
Pre-verified
Reactions
MR
$500.00
Services
Call me! Call me! Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
tối nay thấy có 1 mail nên vọc thử

You may choose to enter PHASE 1 by immediately qualifying for ALL levels by paying for EACH level for a total of $150
If you choose NOT to enter PHASE 1 by immediately qualifying for ALL levels, you will be AUTOMATICALLY UPGRADED to the next level from your earnings of your current level! For example: Once you have 4 sales on level 1 for a total of $40 in earnings, we will take $20 out of your earnings to UPGRADE you to level 2. This will continue until you reach level 4 and are qualified to receive commissions on ALL levels.
As you are AUTOMATICALLY UPGRADED to each Tier, you will receive ADDITIONAL products and training!
You will automatically be entered into phase 2 when at least 4 of your team members upgrade to level 4 on row 4.
As with the other automatic upgrades this will be taken from commissions earned. This is the only way to enter phase 2.
When you complete your PHASE 1 matrix, you will be AUTOMATICALLY entered into PHASE 2 AND ANOTHER PHASE 1 matrix will be created on your behalf and you will fall in the next open position in your sponsor's current PHASE 1 matrix!
If the selling member receiving a commission payment is not at the same Tier level or above of the member who is upgrading, they are NOT qualified. The software will look upline of the originally targeted member for the first member who is QUALIFIED. Once found, that member will receive the commission and their sponsor receives any paid Matching Bonus!
THIS IS WHY IT IS CRUCIAL YOU QUALIFY ON ALL TIERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! YOU DO NOT WANT TO PASS UP EARNINGS!

click ủng hộ mình .. thank

http://www.autoxten.com/neymar

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c54direct

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week