Help Có ai nhận được khuyến mãi từ Paypal không?

thiquangman

Reactions
MR
Mình vừa nhận được Email của Paypal

On the other hand, I have great news for you! To celebrate the Christmas and New Year together, I have personally credit you $5 USD plus another $5USD as a gift from PayPal for you to fund your next transaction when you purchase online. This credit is to be reflected in your account within 24 hours.
If you have additional questions or concerns after reviewing the information, please do not hesitate to email us back.
My focus is on resolving your concern. We are committed to making your experience with PayPal pleasant and rewarding.
Thank you for choosing PayPal and we hope you’ll tell your friends about our service. Have a great day.

Và đây là hình ảnh:

53Paypal.jpg

Ngon nhỉ? vừa check ko đc gì :v

with về bank rồi bị hold hoặc dis chứ j cậu. trước mình âm cả hơn 100 này :(
Thế có khi lập 2 acc. acc 1 chuyển qua acc 2 . Acc 2 rút về bank, complete xong báo dis. nhân đôi đc số tiền :)) Làm phat 1-2k cũng ngon :)). Đúng là kiếm tiền ko khó.

Mình vừa nhận được Email của Paypal

On the other hand, I have great news for you! To celebrate the Christmas and New Year together, I have personally credit you $5 USD plus another $5USD as a gift from PayPal for you to fund your next transaction when you purchase online. This credit is to be reflected in your account within 24 hours.
If you have additional questions or concerns after reviewing the information, please do not hesitate to email us back.
My focus is on resolving your concern. We are committed to making your experience with PayPal pleasant and rewarding.
Thank you for choosing PayPal and we hope you’ll tell your friends about our service. Have a great day.

Và đây là hình ảnh:

53Paypal.jpg
Để mình mail cho paypal hỏi sao mình không được bonus :)) xem nó trả lời sao..^^

Vâng tiện thể PP Review account luôn,,,,,, không chừng cho cái mít mà ăn ngon hơn $5 bạc lẻ
Sợ ếch gì ông ạ :)) tôi có ng nhà làm trong pp mà :))

Mình thì nhận được của anh này 2$, mà ko hiểu sau nó gởi mình nữa
pixel.gif

Transaction details
pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 6HF93381SL112881D)

Sent by:​
Ojooo Media GmbH (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Payment sent from:​
[email protected]
Payment sent to:
xxxxxxxxxx

Business Contact Information
Customer Service URL:
pixel.gif
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone: +49 04036093971

Amount received: $x.00 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: $2.00 USD

Issue a refund
You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:​
Dec 15, 2013
Time:​
05:20:00 GMT+07:00
Completed

Subject:​
Ojooo Media GmbH has just sent you $2.00 USD with PayPal
Payment type:​
Instant​

Chưa bao giờ đc khuyến mãi từ PP, buồn 5 giây, nghe đâu PP nó làm gì sai với mình thì nó mới thưởng??

Thực ra từ những ngày đầu lập nghiệp PP có tặng cho mỗi account $5, và PP lúc đó ít bị nói như bây giờ.

Dù gì thì mình vẫn rất yêu thích PP, mỗi tháng nhận tiền nhiều lần chưa gặp vấn đề gì hết.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tieubao00

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back