HYIP Expi.bot - Expi

Reactions
MR
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin / owner of the site
Started on May 14, 2024 About the project:
EXPI Bot is a new solution for instant cryptocurrency exchange with a simplified arbitrage strategy. You register with EXPI and work directly with the exchange provider using a transit crypto wallet. The principle of arbitrage exchanges on EXPI Bot is very simple, you analyze and compare cryptocurrency exchange rates in various available pairs, from different exchange providers and in different countries, fix the exchange rate that is profitable for you, confirm the Start exchange operation, send and receive the result with a profit.

Investment plan:
$50-1000 from 0.65% per day (minimum 19.7% per month) indefinitely
Income is received immediately after the completion of the automatic exchange, which lasts about 10-30 minutes
About 40-43 exchanges are made per day (a minimum of 36 transactions is guaranteed)
Automatic the exchange can be stopped at any time and the deposit body can be closed early and withdrawn with a profit without commission.
When purchasing an Expi+ subscription, which has a subscription fee of $71 per week, the deposit limits increase to $100,000, and the guaranteed profitability increases to at least 33.7% per month.

Features deposits and withdrawals of funds:
Deposits and withdrawals through Tether Polygon
Payments are instant
Minimum deposit is $50
Minimum withdrawal is $50
When withdrawing money there is no commission
To order payments, you must install 2fa protection

Languages:
Russian-Federation.png

United-Kingdom-Great-Britain-1.png

Affiliate program:
Affiliate 11% of income
To participate in the affiliate program, no personal contribution is required.
There is no information about your upline (invitee) on the site.
When reinvesting from the referral balance
, there is Money earned from the affiliate program is stored on a separate balance.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minhhop22

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back