Nhận xét về Profitclicking - nx2

khacke

Reactions
MR
I joined ProfitClicking through JBP. When I heard that Frederick Mann was going on a retirement, I thought our investments had got frozen.

But the reverse was the case when Profit Clicking Team took over. Starting from the migration, to transferring of our accounts; fundings, purchased active positions in JSS tripler, JSS, Matrixes, account balances, withdrawals, referrals, etc. It was a little tedious I know, but you worked tirelessly to accomplish all tasks & even added even more features that made PC an awesome business to venture into. So discouraging was the surfing that was added in PC, which was not in JBP, but I know it contributes to its sustainability. You recently added the opportunity for all PC members to surf & view websites at their convenient time, up to 135 views for 45 days.

Yes! The withdrawal processing time was increased drastically, but it's better to keep to one’s words than not to fulfill one’s word. On this note, all my withdrawals were sent to my LR at the expiration of the withdrawal processing time. Coming to the response of my referrals that got discouraged when they saw all these changes, changed because of the way I related to them about my personal discovery of PC & it bolstered their morale & ability to trust PC.

I joined PC via JBP with NOTHING except the $10 P-I-F that I received when I signed up. I read the FAQs, other members testimonials & other information on the member area. I went ahead to refer people into the programme & not so long, I started earning referral bonuses from their purchases. I took hold of email marketing, attraction marketing, social media network like facebook, offline & online strategies to get referrals. It's so funny that I started online business this year (February 2012) Now I am a full time online marketer earning full time above $1000+ net income monthly & still increasing.

I love PC! I love PC!! I love PC!!! If I could make it, anyone of you can!!! I look forward to seeing the successful progress of PC in the next 50 to 100 years. That's my prayer. Infact, PC keep doing it big, we stand with on giving a future to the 98% online. KUDOS!!!!!!!! ~ Jephthae G.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duclap223

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back