Reactions
MR
Phone Number
Call me! Call me!
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Google Plus
Follow me on Google Plus
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
NEW REVSHARE PLAUNCH 01/5/2016

GLOBELADZ
will never provide personal information about its members to third parties without the consent of the member unless required by law.

Your information collected is used for communication of GLOBELADZ with the members and will not be sold to any other company.

We use cookies to keep track of advertisements and Affiliates. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers’ hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.

20151224123528.gif

I am not ADMIN or OWNER of the object

JOIN & GET REFBACK 80%

wUU09c4.jpg

wJz0OtY.jpg

PAYMENTS TO USERS
6.1. All payments will be made in INSTANT.
6.2. You need to have atleast $1 in your main balance to be able to request payment. From the amount paid, a fee can be deducted depending on the payment processor you use.
6.3. You can only request max $500 payment per day.
6.4. You need to buy atleast 1 adpack to be able to recive payments.
6.5. We are responsible only for submitting your payment to the payment processor. Any action after that is to be handled by payment processor's support.
6.6. You must have a correct and existing PayPal, PayZa, username or email address. All payments will go directly to that user's email address and cannot be canceled. We ask you to check the email address from your account so no issues regarding payments will happen.

JOIN & GET REFBACK 80%

Last edited:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annamgourmet

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week