Reactions
MR
Phone Number
Call me! Call me!
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Google Plus
Follow me on Google Plus
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I'm not Admin

Welcome to us rev share

An oppertunity to multiplying your investment

Non-stop program, designed to provide best oppertunity ever made before! register an free account to get started!

Become part of usrevshare and start making money easily!register now

VISIT & REGISTER - GET RB 80%

kx10w.jpg

kx10w.jpg

FAQ:
- USRevShare.com is an advertising site. We work on bringing High Quality traffic to your website or/and affiliate program, and we also offer a opportunity for you to make money with us through our revenue sharing plans and Viewing our Advertiser Ads.
- Only one account is allowed Per Person. Any person try to create multiple account. All his/her Account and Earning will be terminated.
- we offer a generous 12% referral commissions (1 Level) on Ad Pack purchases
- We share profits (excluding 12% that is paid as referral commission) from every AdPack Sales, with all members who have an Active Adpack that come with 50 Directory Listing & 10,000 Ad Credits. We do not guarantee any profits or speed of earning from profit sharing.
F- ree members can earn from viewing PTC ads and directory listing(availability of PTCads depend on our Advertiser) and a generous 12% referral commission from your direct referral purchases and 30% of your referral click in PTCads.
- All members can request for Payout when you have a minimum $20.00 and a maximum of $100 daily per member(1 time daily)
Paypal, Payza, SolidTrustPay, OK Changer, Payeer, OK Pay and Coin Payments. All purchases (Add Funds) are automatically and instantly processed and the funds should be reflected immediately, Except Coin Payments done manually please email to [email protected] with username and transaction details, it may take up to 12 hours for approval. But during some cases, it may take up to 30 minutes for the payment to get processed due to several reasons like server overload, delay in the processor site etc.
- Strictly can only request for the processor you use for deposit, if there 2 or more processor have use for deposit then the highest deposit processor will be eligible to receive the payout. We do payout daily less then 48 hours upon request. On some rare cases it make take up to 72 hours, we will update accordingly.
- We cannot and do not provide a time frame or guarantee you any earnings from our site. There's no way to put a time frame on it as we can only share revenue with members as long as we are making AdPack sales. If no AdPack sales, there will be no revenue to share.

Accept: Paylap, coinpayment, solidtrustedpay,. payza

VISIT & REGISTER - GET RB 80%

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annamgourmet

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week