Reactions
MR
Ai chỉ cách giúp lấy lại được ních với :(

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    444.3 KB · Views: 205
mình tạo 1 ních nữa chơi chắc lên bị vậy à :(
Bác thử gửi lên support nói là nick cũ quên tên đăng nhập hay gì đó, xong kêu nó verify nick mới luôn. Chứ tạo nick cùng trên cùng địa chỉ IP bị block là đúng rồi. Mà tạo nick mới làm gì thế? Cheat à =))

giúp mình với nhé

Dùng cái mail của chính cái account PS đó.

Viết cái Tilte: "My account is frozen. Please help me!"

Content: "Excuse me! I don't know why my account is frozen. Please let me know!"

Gửi đến email "[email protected]"

Xong chờ nó reply xem nó nói gì, kêu gì thì gửi lên đây mình giúp tiếp.

Dùng cái mail của chính cái account PS đó.

Viết cái Tilte: "My account is frozen. Please help me!"

Content: "Excuse me! I don't know why my account is frozen. Please let me know!"

Gửi đến email "[email protected]"

Xong chờ nó reply xem nó nói gì, kêu gì thì gửi lên đây mình giúp tiếp.

Hello Vu,
Thank you for contacting us.
We have forwarded your email to the team responsible for handling this matter. You will receive a reply as soon as possible.
Your patience is highly appreciated.
Regards,
Tatiana M.
Stars Support

Hello Vu,
We have forwarded your email to the team responsible for handling this matter. You will receive a reply as soon as possible.
Your patience is highly appreciated.
Regards,
Tatiana M.
Stars Support
mail này là mail tự động trả lời, chờ tiếp email nữa

mail này là mail tự động trả lời, chờ tiếp email nữa

[email protected]
tới tôi
2 giờ trướcChi tiết
Hello Vu,
During a routine review your account was security flagged which restricted some of your deposit options. It has come to our attention that your account is associated to the following accounts:
pokerhp95
This association could have been the result of a shared playing location or deposit method.
In order to assist us in lifting the restriction, we kindly request an explanation of your association to these players (if any). We also request that you send us the following documents.
1. A clear scan of your driver's license, or any other valid government issued picture ID; and
2. A copy of a recent utility bill clearly showing your full name, current address and statement date (no older than 3 months). In lieu of a utility bill, we will accept a phone bill, bank statement, payslip or insurance bill which includes your full name, current address and statement date. Please note, we will not be able to accept personal letters or online statements.
Note* If you have previously provided ID and proof of address, then simply provide an explanation to the user.
Please go to "Help > Contact Support / Upload Documents > Select Category > 'Security' > Sub-Category 'Security Document Request'" and you will be able to upload documents with a size up to 5 MB.
Alternatively, reply to this email and send the required information.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Regards,
Adam
Stars Security

To enhance the security of your Stars Account, we strongly encourage you to set up our additional security features; Stars PIN, SMS Verification, RSA Token and Security Questions. Activation of these features is extremely simple and can be completed within the ‘Account’ menu in our software.
We will NEVER ask you to confirm your login credentials or password via email, phone or chat facility or in any way. We do not advise giving your login information to anyone under any circumstances.

> _________________________________________________

[email protected]
tới tôi
2 giờ trướcChi tiết
Hello Vu,
During a routine review your account was security flagged which restricted some of your deposit options. It has come to our attention that your account is associated to the following accounts:
pokerhp95
This association could have been the result of a shared playing location or deposit method.
In order to assist us in lifting the restriction, we kindly request an explanation of your association to these players (if any). We also request that you send us the following documents.
1. A clear scan of your driver's license, or any other valid government issued picture ID; and
2. A copy of a recent utility bill clearly showing your full name, current address and statement date (no older than 3 months). In lieu of a utility bill, we will accept a phone bill, bank statement, payslip or insurance bill which includes your full name, current address and statement date. Please note, we will not be able to accept personal letters or online statements.
Note* If you have previously provided ID and proof of address, then simply provide an explanation to the user.
Please go to "Help > Contact Support / Upload Documents > Select Category > 'Security' > Sub-Category 'Security Document Request'" and you will be able to upload documents with a size up to 5 MB.
Alternatively, reply to this email and send the required information.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Regards,
Adam
Stars Security

To enhance the security of your Stars Account, we strongly encourage you to set up our additional security features; Stars PIN, SMS Verification, RSA Token and Security Questions. Activation of these features is extremely simple and can be completed within the ‘Account’ menu in our software.
We will NEVER ask you to confirm your login credentials or password via email, phone or chat facility or in any way. We do not advise giving your login information to anyone under any circumstances.

> _________________________________________________
nó bắt up photo id và proof địa chỉ đó
chụp gửi lên cho nó là xong

e lập ních k nhớ địa chỉ có tìm lại bằng mail dc k bác ?
Vãi lập nick mà bác điền địa chỉ ảo à? @@ PS cần bác chụp CMND/hộ chiếu/bằng lái xe + sao kê/giao dịch có địa chỉ nhà bác gửi cho nó. Địa chỉ ảo thì xác định mất acc nhé :)

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anhsh12tht

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back