HYIP Taptether - taptether_bot

Hyipmasterorg

Junior
Reactions
MR
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not owner/admin.

Taptether

Features of investing

How to earn USDT?
To start mining USDT, simply activate the Telegram bot and start tapping on the screen. Free access allows users with Telegram Premium to earn 1 USDT per day and 0.2 USDT for users without a premium subscription. You can also earn USDT for daily logins and completing social tasks.

How to increase your USDT earnings?
You can upgrade your account with special enhancements that increase earnings per tap or hourly passive income while you’re not tapping the screen. Go to the “Mine” section, select your tariff for upgrade, and purchase it to earn more. With each new upgrade, the tariff cost increases, but so does your profitability! All purchased items are cumulative!

What does income in TapTether consist of?
Income in the app consists of active taps and your passive earnings. Your purchased plan is divided into two parts, bringing you two types of income. For example, if your plan has a profitability of $50, you will receive $25 for active taps per day by spending energy in the app, and $25 will be credited to you while you are offline.
What is tUSD and how is it integrated into TapTether?

tUSD is our new community-based stablecoin that operates without centralized control, setting a standard for true decentralization. It is integrated into TapTether as a reward for tapping and upgrading. For each tap and upgrade you purchase, you earn tUSD tokens in addition to USDT, enhancing your earning potential. This makes tUSD a significant part of our rewards system..

What upgrades are available on the platform and how do they differ?

Currently, TapTether offers three plans: "Airdroplandia," "Taplandia," and "Memelandia." Each differs in cost and earnings as follows:

Airdroplandia: cost 10 USDT, earnings up to 25 USDT in 10 days.
Taplandia: cost 25 USDT, earnings up to 75 USDT in 10 days.
Memelandia: cost 50 USDT, earnings up to 150 USDT in 10 days.

What profit can I earn per hour and per click?
Your profit consists of passive hourly income and profit per click. These figures depend on the plan you choose:
Airdroplandia: profit per hour: 0.05208333, profit per click: 0.00002315. Daily profit 2.5 USDT.
Taplandia: profit per hour: 0.15625, profit per click: 0.00006944. Daily profit 7.5 USDT.
Memelandia: profit per hour: 0.3125, profit per click: 0.00013889. Daily profit 15 USDT.

What is the referral program?
The referral program allows you to invite friends and earn even more on the platform. For each invited friend, you will receive 10% of their earnings on the platform. To invite friends, go to the “Referral” section, copy your link, and send it to your friends.

How to buy a desired plan?
To purchase a plan, go to the "Mine" section and select the appropriate plan for your profile. Click "Buy": a dialog window from your wallet will open, allowing you to connect to the app and confirm the purchase transaction. Wait for the transaction to process and enjoy your enhanced profile!

How to withdraw funds from the platform?
Go to the "Home" section. Under your nickname, you will see "Withdraw" button. Click on "Withdraw" and enter the withdrawal amount (minimum amount is 0.5 USDT). Wait for the transaction to complete, and the funds will be credited to your account.
How long does it take to deposit or withdraw funds, and does it happen automatically?
We send transactions automatically and instantly. However, the transaction processing speed depends on the TON blockchain. Wait for it to complete the transaction, and you will be able to receive your funds.

Payments: instant
Minimum deposit - 10 $
Payment systems: currently only USDT on the TON network. Soon the game will be available not only on TON, but also on other networks.

Join here

I am in !
tonviewer.com/transaction/d7f520e4562066c887736bd5097239849c5079dc601cd0ffdce63846ade3f7da
15.07.2024, 19:01:32
100 USDUSDT

Paying!
Instantly withdrawal
NEXT INSTANT PAYMENT

transaction/4fd19d3c53bfea4b017075990e28ad840587284a80408d2fd62152e486a69821
15.07.2024, 22:55:37
3.412 USD₮

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads