Tin mới từ Future World Bux

Trích nguyên văn:

To all members on

OneWorldBux
UnitedWorldBux
FutureWorldBux

From 15th of October I will restructure all my websites to the same level as Neobux! This requires some drastic changes in rented/direct referral limits, ad earnings, rented time period, etc.

- Rented period will change from 3650 days to 30 days and the price for 1 referral will drop from $1.00 to $0.20
- All Lifetime memberships will change to 364 days.
- Ad earnings will be adjusted to sound levels that guarantee payouts for a long time.
- Instant payouts will now be tested in a special account until 30th of October when I plan it to open it for all membership.
- All pending payouts will be set aside in a pending pool and paid out according to the Payout Time on every 15th and 30th of a month (starting on 30th of October). Every member can cancel his withdrawals to get the funds back to his account balance anytime. However it must be noted that all members will receive their pending payouts!!
- New payments commence on 16th of October with a maximum limit of $20.00 until the restructure is complete and we can open the limits and fully implement instant payouts.

More changes will be done over time and will appear in the member accounts. The changes are necessary to guarantee a regular payout to all members in all three sites.

IMPORTANT: Please note that I will not answer any payout related support tickets because all info are in this thread and in the Payout Time in the Forum. Support tickets with payout or payment questions will be deleted.

All three sites will become stronger and more reliable to serve even 200000 more members in the years to come. In the long run you will see that all changes will serve you well and guarantee regular payments to each and every member.

Mike
Admin

Tạm dịch:

Rent ref từ 10 năm xuống 30 ngày với giá 1$ xuống 0.2$

Membership giảm xuống từ 600 tháng còn 1 năm

Giá ad sẽ giảm giá về đúng level của nó
0.015$ - 60s
0.005$ - 15s
0.001$ - 5s

Instant pay sẽ được test ở 1 tài khoản đặc biệt đến 30/10 và được dự định mở cho tất cả

Payout vào 15 và 30 hàng tháng. Bạn có thể huỷ payout và tất cả pending with sẽ được trả

Thanh toán mới từ 16/10 tối đa 20$, tới khi tái cơ cấu hoàn tất sẽ gỡ limit 20$ và chuyển sang chế độ instant

Tất cả Ticket hỏi về payout đều bị del

Dự là payout sẽ trở thành phổ biến vs mọi người :D

À còn 1 điều khá quan trọng: Payout mới (sau ngày 15 ) sẽ thanh toàn trong vòng 3 ngày

Last edited:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohd124

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week