Ask Trả lời thư admin nước ngoài như thế nào để được chấp thuận

kouzan

Reactions
MR
Mình là newbie mơi chuyển qua offer từ ptc lần mò hồi ra site affpaying đăng ký một acc ksix sau 1 ngày admin nó gửi thư như sau:

Hello

You have applied as an affiliate on Ksix.com. I have a few questions before you can be approved. Do you currently or have you ever had an account with Ksix? How do you drive traffic? Are you looking for incent or non-incent offers? Where does you traffic come from and is the traffic of good quality source? I look forward to hearing from you so we can get you approved.

Thanks,

Mình đọc thì có hiểu phần nào nhưng nói chung chưa làm mấy cái này bao giờ nên mạn phép lên đây nhờ mấy bác giúp đỡ nên trả lời thư như thế nào để được chấp thuận :binhsua10:

Trong lúc bạn reg net bạn đã không đưa ra hết được thông tin nó cần cho nên nó phải hỏi lại . Bạn cung cấp đủ cho nó nó mới active

Mình là newbie mơi chuyển qua offer từ ptc lần mò hồi ra site affpaying đăng ký một acc ksix sau 1 ngày admin nó gửi thư như sau:

Hello

You have applied as an affiliate on Ksix.com. I have a few questions before you can be approved. Do you currently or have you ever had an account with Ksix? How do you drive traffic? Are you looking for incent or non-incent offers? Where does you traffic come from and is the traffic of good quality source? I look forward to hearing from you so we can get you approved.

Thanks,

Mình đọc thì có hiểu phần nào nhưng nói chung chưa làm mấy cái này bao giờ nên mạn phép lên đây nhờ mấy bác giúp đỡ nên trả lời thư như thế nào để được chấp thuận :binhsua10:

Chưa chiến offer bao h ( chỉ mới làm thuê :)) ) nhưng mình xin trả lời giúp bạn như sau nếu bạn chưa trả lời:

Hi abcxyz,
Thank you for caring about my application. These are my answers for your questions:
Do you currently or have you ever had an account with Ksix?
- No, this is first time I register in your site.
How do you drive traffic? ( Cách bạn lấy traffic, cái này tùy vào bạn )
-I drive traffic to my site by SEO my site to get high rank in google. I also promote my site in some forum, facebook or some social site. I try to promote via youtube too.
Are you looking for incent or non-incent offers? (Muốn offer mà khuyến khích người ta click hay là ko khuyến khích)
- Non-incent offers.
Where does you traffic come from and is the traffic of good quality source?
- From SEO, youtube, forum... and of course it is good quality source.

That's my answer. I hope I get accepted into you network. If you need to contact, this is my skype: ... (tụi nước ngoài thích xài skype) . Thank you so much

Your name

Đó, hi vọng giúp được bạn :D
p/s: cho mình hỏi có acc rồi thì chiến trang này cách nào vậy :D...

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chetan321

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back