dinhkienphong

Senior
Verified
Trusted 3
Reactions
MR
$1,540.00
Service Details
1||Exchange|https://mmo4me.com/threads/buy-usdt-23-2-pm-22-75-all-bank.273268/|0||0|5
1||Trung Gian|https://mmo4me.com/threads/dinhkienphong-dich-vu-trung-gian-doi-tien-lien-ngan-hang-chuyen-tien-ngay.287528/
1||Limit PayPal|https://mmo4me.com/threads/go-limit-ppvn-us-rut-vn-us-180-ngay-vcc-lam-docs-go-mc011-ebay-tang-limit-bh-1500-all-bank.359944/
Phone Number
Call me! Call me!
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
The new BBv3 payment processor will make it easier for affiliates around the world to withdraw money, including our affiliates in India!

Bộ vi xử lý BBv3 thanh toán mới sẽ làm cho nó dễ dàng hơn cho các chi nhánh trên toàn thế giới để rút tiền, bao gồm cả các chi nhánh của chúng tôi ở Ấn Độ!

ae cứ cập nhật nhé.....

chán BB lắm rùi ! đừng nghe nó nói, nhìn thấy nó làm mới ăn thua :D

đek .. eo còn nhớ cái acc mình pass uột thế nào nữa chứ :eek:

paid chưa anh em, đọi dài chim lun

em nó ra đi rùi, chờ đợi làm gì cho mệt

Beta testing started yesterday and is continuing a pace. Thank you to all the affiliates who are giving their time and are reporting any issues they find!

V3 đây....VN đừng nông nóng..tính đó k bỏ là die...cứ từ từ...xem nó như die cũng đc...

K ai ngu gì die bỏ tiền update web chi..???

Nói chung tùy người thôi...https://www.facebook.com/bannersbroker?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

tôi vẫn tin 50 -50% sống và die...lên V3 sẽ paid nhanh hơn

lâu lâu vô acc BB ngắm tiền cũng vui mà!!!!! Dù sao cũng hy vọng BB sống lại chứ gần 1 năm rồi đâu nhận được đồng nào!!!!

Thằng cu Trí lại khơi lại nỗi đau của anh em hả
Hãy cứ xác định là em nó đi rồi đừng mong chờ vào nó nữa

Here we have the first image of the 'night' theme - the payment confirmation page!
Have a good weekend BB World!

ae xem tin tuc di...roi pek nhe...NO DANG CO GANG THANH TOAN AE...SCAM thi bo tay

BBv3 will be far faster, far more stable and a better than user experience than the 2.x system. We hope you enjoy it!

Đừng nghe những gì BB nói =))

quên mất tài khoản luôn rồi , mà chẳng có thằng nào bị điên tự nhiên nhảy vào trả khoản nợ khủng lồ của người khác.
Nếu có trả nó cũng nghĩ ra cách để đập tiền vào hoặc trừ này trò nọ hoặc .... gì khác để làm khó.

Chẳng hi vọng để rồi lại phải thất vọng :D

trên FB nó thông báo pay STP rùi ! mà chắc mmo4me ko ai được pay nên thấy im re !
thằng này chính thức xong, ae khỏi trông chờ gì ở nó

ko dc xu nào, chán vãi

These comments were taken from the last Friday Update webinar. We wanted to share them with you.
L. F. Q: Great article about Belize Q: Love the Facebook page and updates. The Blog is good too.
M. C. Q: Chris - fantastic to see so many paid via STP y'day Q: Hi Chris - how are you? I hope all is well and thank you for everything you are doing for us we really do appreciate it! :D Q: The BB Blog is great I love it! :D Q: That is totally brilliant 25,000 FB Likes amazing :D Q: Twitter page is great too!
Y. H. Q: Comment: BB is the best and I know that my future will be bright, productive and prosperous. Thank you Chris
D. L. Q: Communication Is The Future Of Business - Well done BB on the great communication available now
W. S. Q: good job Chris
G. R. Q: good work on the V3 Chris
I. S. Q: great job guys!!!!!
I. P. Q: Great weekend all Thanks Chris & team Q: Happy FB with the payout- Thanks Chris.. for giving us the positive nes to use :)
S. B. Q: have a great weekend Q: You are working so hard at this well done to you all Q: Thank the staff for all the hard work, and of course yourself
E. A. Q: It is always great to listen to Chris on Fridays.. Looking forward to having version 3 soon and move forward as usual.. LMMF BB Team is supporting Chris and BB from the heart.. Q: It is always great to listen to Chris on Fridays.. Looking forward to having version 3 soon and move forward as usual.. LMMF BB Team is supporting!!
M. G. Q: TESLA IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Q: Chris expressing excitment is AWESOME :) Q: Chris GREAT JOB on payouts
J. K. Q: Thank chris for the webinar, I'm am glad to get the information out of the first hand.
J. S. Q: Thank Chris for the Webinar!
J. L. Q: thank you
D. Z. Q: Thank you Chris for payment!!!
J. M. Q: Thank you for my payment. Keep me coming Chris!
J. H. Q: thanks for bb chris
J. T. Q: thanks for payouts
S. S. Q: Thanks for STP Payouts!!! Q: great job BB Q: Looking forward for BB v3.0
D. W. Q: Thanks Ron doing a great job Q: Do we help BB by clicking on ads on the BB site? Q: Thanks Chris Fantastic upbeat responce to payments this is a great boost for everyone Q: Your doing great keep up the great work Q: I cannot wait to get this company rocking again
G. P. Q: thank you for the payout! Give us some more of that, we wil give BB some new affliates back! FB Team doing a great job!

We want to say Thanks!

The Beta test period has come to an end.

We want to express our sincere appreciation to everyone that has assisted us in the process of making Banner Broker v3 the best platform yet. We couldn't have done it without all of your help and participation.

We are glad that you could be a part of this with us. The next time you see this, it will be with the launch of Version 3.

The BB Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tieubao00

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week