Matrix 20/12- BB pay đợt tiếp theo .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nếu mình ngừng mua traffic thì cũng bị ngừng luôn việc tự động trả fee tháng 15$ . Liệu có ảnh hưởng gì ko? Tai Mình đang dư lượng traffic khá lớn đủ sài cho gần 6 tháng.

hàng về

Dear Duong Chinh,

You have received a payment to your account U9802323 (mininotau):

Date: 3/13/2013 2:51 PM
Batch: 135548293
From Account: U1426665 (United Paycheck)
Amount: $104.16
Memo: 8381

Thank you.

Due to monthly commitments the maximum you can withdraw is $-100. mình rút nó báo như vậy là sao ta?

là theo tính toán của nó lấy tổng tiền đang có - ($ traff tháng tới + $$ fi tháng tới ) = số tiền được rút ra....

- - - Updated - - -

hàng về

Dear Duong Chinh,

You have received a payment to your account U9802323 (mininotau):

Date: 3/13/2013 2:51 PM
Batch: 135548293
From Account: U1426665 (United Paycheck)
Amount: $104.16
Memo: 8381

Thank you.

hàng UP đâu dây vậy ta......

Dear Banners Broker Prepaid MasterCard Cardholders:

As of today March 13th, 2013, the Banner Brokers Prepaid Card program has ceased to operate. Vector Card Services Limited is contacting cardholders regarding the winding down of the card program.
As of the date of issuance of this email, there will be no further authorization of loads to cardholder accounts and cardholders will have a limited time period to withdraw all funds from the card. As a cardholder you have until Friday March 22nd, 2013 to withdraw all funds from the card.
At the end of this period all remaining funds on the card will be returned to you the cardholder upon completion of the appropriate paperwork and receipt of a copy of your passport.
Our strong recommendation is to withdraw all funds from the card. This is the simplest option to draw down all remaining funds from your Prepaid Card. More information will be communicated to you. A second notice will be sent to you with a link to a full FAQ to address your questions. Please contact your Banners Broker representative for more information.

Vector Card Services Limited

Nó ngừng phát hành thẻ. Nên mới mở cổng STP, PZ . :))

eWallet - Available to Withdraw
USD 1,450.00

Mình còn chừng này mà nó không cho rút fee trafic gì mà bá đạo thế

Có thông tin mới

Dear Banners Broker Prepaid MasterCard Cardholders:

As of today March 13th, 2013, the Banner Brokers Prepaid Card program has ceased to operate. Vector Card Services Limited is contacting cardholders regarding the winding down of the card program.
As of the date of issuance of this email, there will be no further authorization of loads to cardholder accounts and cardholders will have a limited time period to withdraw all funds from the card. As a cardholder you have until Friday March 22nd, 2013 to withdraw all funds from the card.
At the end of this period all remaining funds on the card will be returned to you the cardholder upon completion of the appropriate paperwork and receipt of a copy of your passport.
Our strong recommendation is to withdraw all funds from the card. This is the simplest option to draw down all remaining funds from your Prepaid Card. More information will be communicated to you. A second notice will be sent to you with a link to a full FAQ to address your questions. Please contact your Banners Broker representative for more information.

Vector Card Services Limited

Chiêu này thật shock quá. Mình vừa mới nhận được thẻ, chưa kịp rút tiền về thì đã nghe tin này.

may quá, nó ko phát hành cái thẻ chết tiệt kia là e mừng lắm rồi

Chuẩn bị đi gom pz và stp giá rẻ nào anh em :))

BB đã có thông báo giải thích về việc ngưng sử dụng thẻ BB: lý do là do bên Mastercard đọc thấy nhiều thông tin bất lợi trên mạng về BB và việc các affiliate quảng cáo sai sự thực về thẻ BB card như là một bằng chứng đảm bảo cho hoạt động của BB. Vì vậy Mastercard lo những điều này ảnh hưởng đến thương hiệu của họ nên đã yêu cầu Vector ngừng cung cấp dịch vụ phát hành và quản lý thẻ cho BB.
- Với ai mới kích hoạt thẻ gần đây sẽ được refund fee $35.
- Công ty sẽ thuê kiểm toán để xác thực về hoạt động của công ty (việc này còn tuỳ vào hãng kiểm toán nào thực hiện, thuê mấy cty vớ vẩn thì chả khác gì với tay Madoff)

Vì sao BB không còn dùng BB card theo thông tin từ phía nước ngoài thì

Lý do chính xác cho hành động này chưa được biết. Có ba khả năng: Đầu tiên, Vector Thẻ Dịch Vụ đã nhận ra những gì Banners môi giới và quyết định ngừng hợp tác. Thứ hai, Vector dịch vụ thẻ đã nhận được khiếu nại quá nhiều từ các nạn nhân môi giới không được trả tiền Banners và đóng các chương trình thẻ xuống. Thứ ba, các nhà chức trách Canada đã quyết định bước vào và bắt đầu điều tra của họ bây giờ.

Hiện BB đã mở cổng thanh toán nhưng khả năng thanh toán hay không chắc khó xác định được
Khả năng đến hồi cuối rồi chăng

Từ nay BB ko cho dùng thẻ nữa rồi...
Tín hiệu này có đáng lo không đây :(
Theo tớ ko đáng lo lắm, vì từ lúc nó ko cho rút bằng STP với PZ nữa. thì nó vẫn paid các lệnh STP với PZ trước đấy đều mà.
Với thị trường đâm chém BB ko rộn ràng nữa mong nó sẽ sống tốt vài ba năm nữa :binhsua22:

nói chung cũng hy vọng không đáng lo vì nếu nó chuẩn bị ra đi thì nó đâu thanh toán rộn ràng lên như vậy .....

Chris speaking:

Unfortunate news that Mastercard has ceased to want to operate with us with our Prepaid Card option. As you know we have been promoting this specifically, as we truly believed this was the best option. Unfortunately Mastercard has the option in their contract to cancel the contract anytime. The email I received said that because of bad publicity surrounding Banner Brokers, they would not want to be associated with BB any longer.

What does this mean for you? If you are currently a card holder, you have 10 days, March 22nd, to use the card. Limit is $1,000 day to withdraw, $2500/day to spend.. please empty your card by March 22nd. If you still have a balance, Vector will mail out checks and it could take another 90 days, so please unload your card as quickly as possible.

Anyone who has recently paid for their card, we will be refunding that. For people who have not yet received card, it will not be shipped. If you have a payment pending to your BB Card, those payments will not be made. So please do a REVERSAL. If you do not do it, BB will do a global reversal of all pending payouts.

So, again, what does this mean for Banners Broker? The card was definitely a plus to have. I felt good about it. And I'm sure you did, too. Banners Broker is more than just a card. Banners Broker is here and we are moving on. The card being gone does not affect BB at all for the future. We will put other payout options in place and you are able to use STP and Payza in the interim as we look for other solutions.

Today I have CEO and President of Vector Card Services with us. This is to give you another perspective and the background of what has happened over the past few days and how we move forward. Vector is the provider of the BB Card.

CEO of Vector: Ted Nam (sp)

Hi everyone. I may have met you in the UK and I apologize my first address is under these circumstances. I wanted to participate in this webinar to lay out the facts of what has happened, as I'm sure Chris and you guys are. I wanted to address you as the rep of the program. I want to outline the facts. I'm goign to endeavor to explain what has expired and to make sure that the right decision has been made. Facts are, there has been a growing number of online campaigns originating from bloggers, independent and disgruntled BB'er and just plain bloggers, and unfortunatley this has caused quite a stir. I thought we had a handle on them by implementing a online task force to go after these "counter-information" bloggers and with threats of legal proceedings. Unfoertunately, the noise became louder. Despite what has happened, we believe this is a good business, and Chris has agreed to move forward to invite an independent auditor to come in and audit BB and prove this is a great company.

Unfortunately, this online "noise" and bad publicity has come to the attnetion of Mastercard, and even though there is no logic or reason, Mastercard has decided to close the program. This is not what I wished, and as a company, we apologize to all who have supported our great program.

Chris Smith speaking:

I will answer some questions. I am seeing alot of positive support here on the webinar and I do appreciate it. We are sticking together and we will prevail. This is a big challenge and I realize it does not look good and may feed into some of the negative bloggers, but we are strong and we will survive this and move forward. We are here for the long term. We are going to be very strict with our compliance rules. I applaud the compliance department on a great job they have done to comb through the internet and cleaned up hundreds of blogs and sites and YouTube videos that were non-compliant.

The internet can do wonderful things and can also be very harmful. The negative press was not good, and Mastercard has warned us a few times about things we are not allowed to say about the BB Mastercard.

Questions:

STP and Payza - how long will these withdrawals take? I will be honest, we were moving away from these processors and moving toward the card platform because of delays in these ways. We do not have an instantaneous solution for these methods. We will try to respect the timeline for being in line for your withdrawals. If you are reversing your BB Card withdrawals, we will try to still respect the time line of your original withdrawal.

We are looking for other solutions.

CEO of Vector again:

You will see additional info come to you from Vector as this program is wound down. We will be forthcoming with all these communicatons. I encourage all cardholders to take advantage of the card to draw down on your card, either ATM withdrawals or use for POS transaction. The fastest way is to draw down your balance in the next 10 days.

Chris Smith:

One other thing, we are sticking to the max withdrawal of $10,000 per month to STP.

I am pleasantly surprised. I am looking for questions, but I am seeing so many wonderful comments of support from all the members. We will be posting these positive comments for all to see. Thank you for your support.

PayPal? PayPal has some strict guidelines and it is not the best platform to use, so we will not be using PayPal.

Reversals - you can do this manually or wait for the global reverse coming within the week.

Card Limitations for withdrawals. You can withdraw $1,000/day to ATM and $2500/day using POS transactions. USD. 10 days is plenty of time to do this.

After the 22nd of March, the card will cease to work. Please de-load the card ASAP.

This marks a milestone for BB, which is not particularly positive, but we will come together and come up with solutions.

BB is here to stay!! Take Care, guys

End of Webinar
Đây là nội dung của cuộc họp khẩn tối hôm qua. Mọi người có thể vào recorded webminar để nghe (nếu giỏi tiếng Anh), nếu không thì cứ quăng nội dung trên cho Google dịch.

thằng này lạ, bên nước ngoài nhìu đứa nói SCAM từ đầu năm 2012 rùi mà nó vẫn pay đầy đủ tới bây giờ.

thằng này lạ, bên nước ngoài nhìu đứa nói SCAM từ đầu năm 2012 rùi mà nó vẫn pay đầy đủ tới bây giờ.
Người ta bảo nó scam vì có đợt nó block account hàng loạt. Thanh toán thì chậm trễ. Với suy nghĩ là một chương trình online thì thường chỉ sống không quá 1 - 2 năm, nên mọi người đồn đoán là nó cũng như những chương trình khác, không sớm thì muộn cũng sẽ scam. Với lại khi phân tích một doanh nghiệp thì yếu tố bền vững là quan trọng nhất, tức là doanh thu luôn phải lớn hơn chi phí và các khoản nợ. Do không hiểu làm sao BB có doanh thu để thanh toán cho affiliate nên mọi suy đoán đều dẫn tới việc BB dùng tiền người sau trả cho người trước.
Tất cả những gì mọi người nói xấu về BB đều là vô nghĩa, chỉ có cơ quan chức năng của Canada mới có thể xác định được BB có phải là mô hình tháp ponzi hay không (giống trường hợp của Zeek). Nhiều lời hù doạ báo cơ quan chức năng do các member của MMGP và Talkgold đưa ra nhưng chả thấy điều gì xảy ra, BB đã sống được 2 năm và biết đâu sẽ sống thêm một vài năm nữa. Hãy để thời gian trả lời.

Thì hãy cứ chờ và đợi thôi
Quan trọng lần thanh toán tới nó có khả năng thanh toán không và có thanh toán thật không thôi. Vì số tiền trả cho mem lần này chắc không hề nhỏ con không hàng triệu $$
Mong là lần này nó thanh toán hết cho anh em rồi tương lai có ra sao thì ra cũng hok hối hận

móa 2 lệnh BB card pending hơn 1 tháng bây H nó bắt reverse rồi lại chờ đợi tiếp , móa nó :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paybackperiod

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week