kotexsitin

Hero
Reactions
MR
Phone Number
Call me! Call me!
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
Start of the project: 06.08.2017

77hour.gif

77 Hour CORP is a modern British company, which is involved in the progressive trading in the Forex market. The company is staffed by professional financial traders and market analysts who are studying all aspects the movement of price charts of the common used and popular currency pairs that are based on USD. Through in-depth market research the company is engaged in attracting working capital in the United Kingdom. Among the company's clients are both types: individuals and small financial companies, exchanges, corporation and banking institutions.

In its work, 77 Hour CORP in its trading combines different strategies. Forex trading based on own deposit and attracted capital with constant fluctuations in the rate of currency pairs is the main focus of our activities. The relevance of such earnings is caused not only limitless potential permanent income, but also a genuine interest for the company in relation to the process of market analysis and trade.

Domain: NAMECHEAP, INC., 25 Nov 2015 - 24 Nov 2017
Hosting: OVH Hosting
SSL: COMODO RSA Extended Validation Secure Server CA COMODO CA Limited, valid: 2017-07-21 - 2018-07-21
Script: Gold Coders - licensed
Design: no matches found

Plan
2.5% Hourly For 77 Hours(Instant Withdrawal)
150% after 2 days (Instant Withdrawal),
60% daily for 4 days (Instant Withdrawal)
207% after 3 days (Instant Withdrawal),
477% after 5 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Min/Max: $7 / $4777
Withdrawal: Instant

Đăng ký/Registration

My deposit

77hour.JPG

77hour.gif

Vãi chưởng, toàn tiếng Anh ạ. Chủ thread dịch hộ với
nhìn plan thôi, nhìn mấy cái khác làm gì

Plan
2.5% Hourly For 77 Hours(Instant Withdrawal)
150% after 2 days (Instant Withdrawal),
60% daily for 4 days (Instant Withdrawal)
207% after 3 days (Instant Withdrawal),
477% after 5 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sweatcoinworth
Back
Top Bottom