a-teambux - a-teambux.com Nhờ anh em thẩm định

Status
Not open for further replies.

daytoi42

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
+Được nâng cấp lên thành viên Premium miễn phí.
+Thanh toán tối thiểu cho tất cả các thành viên: $ 1
+Mỗi nhấp chuột giá lên đến: 0,0115 $
+ Mỗi nhấp chuột của REFs lên đến: 0,0075 $
+Có 10ads mỗi ngày cho tất cả các thành viên.
+Không cần đầu tư để rút tiền.
+Đặc biệt, tái chế và loại bỏ REF: $0.00

Xem chi tiết hơn:

anhso-123150_A-Teambux.jpg

Mời các bạn đăng ký ủng hộ:
http://www.a-teambux.com/?ref=quabuon58

ANH EM VUI LÒNG THẨM ĐỊNH ĐỘ UY TÍN CỦA TRANG PTC NÀY.
THANK!

cái này hôm qua nó gửi message cho mem bảo săp đóng cửa mà. mình có hơn 1$ trong đấy mà k rút dc nó cái chỗ chọn phương thức k chọn đc hixhix
Dear members
Recently , my health condition has been seriously deteriorated . Unfortunately , I ‘ll not longer be able to manage A-Teambux .
A-Teambux will be closed the 17th of December[/color] ( end of the 3 months Buxhost subscription )
All the payment requests will be returned in balances in order that you can use funds for advertising .

I must follow a heavy and tiring medical treatment , so I’ll not be often present in the site and I’ll set auto validation of ads .

All members who have invested in A-Teambux and who haven’t received at least 100 % of their investment will recover the 100 % before the closing of the site , I commit to it .
Fortunately , most of the investors have already received between 110 and 180 % of their investments.
The members concerned by a refund must send me a support ticket , and after checking I’ll proceed to the refund. I remind that it’s not an obligation ( see TOS) so be patient and don’t open disputes with paypal or Alertay because I would not be able to pay anybody if my accounts are frozen !

Thanks for your understanding .
With all my regrets ;

Your admin Aline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tranbaolong

Most viewed of week