koolkool

Junior
Reactions
MR
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Google Plus
Follow me on Google Plus
We recently noticed an issue with your account. To see what you can and can't do while your account is limited, go to the Resolution Center.

Why is my account access limited?
At PayPal, we have policies regarding abrupt or large shifts in business practices. Before we can offer you certain products and services, federal regulations require that we collect specific information to verify your identity. This information includes your name, address, date of birth, and National Tax ID or Social Security Number. We haven't been able to verify your identity using the information you provided, so we need some additional documentation from you.<br><br>Until this issue is resolved, you'll be able to log in to your PayPal account but you might not be able to add money to it or use some of your account features.

Your case ID is: PP-003-240-806-xxx

This limitation cannot be appealed.

Nó báo lỗi thế này là sao mọi người..........

paypal này tớ bị limit đủ 180ngay trước đây cũng lâu rồi, giờ cũng bị limit lại hả mọi người

trên kia nó ghi là không xác định được thông tin cá nhân, thì gửi cho nó cái bản scan cmt với bằng lái xe. Hồi trước từng bị 1 lần

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

• Jul 11, 2014: We've noticed some changes to your usual selling activities and will need some more information about your recent sales.
    còn thế này thì sao ban

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

• Jul 11, 2014: We've noticed some changes to your usual selling activities and will need some more information about your recent sales.
    còn thế này thì sao ban

cái này là liên quan đến thông tin bán hàng như kiểu tracking gì gì ấy, cái này thì mình ko rõ lắm

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsieutoc

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back