Matrix Admax -a dmax.me - Site Revshare ROI 150% có cổng PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Còn STP thì sao các bác.

Thằng admax nó gửi mail thông báo

Hello everyone

Its been an active day fighting the unfortunate actions of a few affecting the
normal flow of business here at admax.me. A small group of people are going to the
forums insisting that people charge back their purchases here at admax. This normally
wouldn't be a problem but as these systems are born on forums, the same forums
also have the ability to kill the systems they help create. One person screams scam
and you should chargeback and one becomes 2 becomes 4 becomes 8 until the
problem reaches a critical level that we are at now. For the time being due to the massive
number of fraudulent chargebacks we will not be using payza for purchases of adcenters.
Admax.me sells advertising and advertising only. The site is very clear that profit
from the revenue share portion of our compensation plan is in no way a guarantee
and it is only a bonus. We are working with Payza to find a resolution to this issue
as the same people wielding the "chargeback pitchfork" calling the system a scam
are basically doing everything in their power to make the rumors true. We will diligently
continue to resolve these issues and every dollar owed to anyone in the system
will be paid. We just ask for a little patience while we work to resolve this and get
things back on track. As per our terms and conditions we will be suspending and
terminating the accounts that are doing these fraudulent chargebacks so again
we just ask for a bit of patience.
Thank you

Admax.me

Site này giờ có 2 chúng ta thôi à ? :binhsua75:
Cũng vừa nhận mail .

Giờ chọn cái nào đây ? ??? Ai chỉ giúp với

lBxdw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mở cái 1 new messages ra xem nó nói gì . xong trả lời lại hoặc close dispute

Nếu dis được cho tớ xin cái mail viết cho thằng admin payza nhé. thnks

nếu trạng thái dis pz chuyển sang leo thang thì ko cần trả lời cứ để đó (theo animax là vậy) mà cái thằng lờ admin cứ trả lời hoài mình trả lời nó 1 lần rồi mà giờ nó cứ trả lời lại dm nó

Last edited by a moderator:
Mình bấm vào chữ Respond to seller . Ko thấy hiện tượng gì xảy ra cả

Mới có thông tin mới từ Pz . Á chắc sắp đc lại tiền :x
Dear member,

We have received your dispute and have begun our investigation. Due to a number of complaints we have received in reference to this seller and an unusually high volume of disputes, the resolution process is taking longer than expected. Please allow our administrative team some time to resolve this issue. We thank you in advance for your patience.

Rest assured that we will do everything in our power to reach a favorable resolution for your dispute.

Sincerely,

Resolutions Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeroCenter

Most viewed of week