admitsee - Free 10$ instant qua Paypal

đã ib bro rồi nha

các bác ko đọc à ?
Em viết ticket cho nó xong nó reply như thế này
Thanks for contacting us to withdraw your credits! Unfortunately, you don't yet qualify for early withdrawal. In order to withdraw your$10 signup bonus, we ask that you to do the following:

1) Complete the Required section of your profile (including institution and graduation year)2) Verify your account with a college student ID (if you don't yet have a college student ID, an acceptance letter or enrollment deposit payment receipt would suffice)3) Upload at least one full-length essay4) Respond to at least 5 advice sections.

Once you have done so, simply email me to confirm and I can issue you your payout via PayPalas requested.

I see you've also referred 45 friends with your referral code! We really do appreciate all the effort that you've put into getting those referrals, but you can only cash out on those earnings if your referrals have verified their profiles with a college or a high school idea. For more information about our referral program, see here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

REF Của các bác phải "verified profiles with a college or a high school idea"
ĐỐI VỚI 10$
Complete the Required section of your profile (including institution and graduation year)2) Verify your account with a college student ID (if you don't yet have a college student ID, an acceptance letter or enrollment deposit payment receipt would suffice)3) Upload at least one full-length essay4) Respond to at least 5 advice sections.

nó bảo phải đăng kí thông tin đầy đủ thì rút đuọc 10$, còn ref cũng tương tự mới rút đuọc 100$

h có lấy được nữa ko thớt?
Nếu cậu có thẻ HS, SV và bài tiểu luận hoặc Luận Văn up lên thì được 10$ ngay, trang này dạng bán tài liệu mà, nó đang mua của mình đó

Nếu cậu có thẻ HS, SV và bài tiểu luận hoặc Luận Văn up lên thì được 10$ ngay, trang này dạng bán tài liệu mà, nó đang mua của mình đó
ko có tiểu luận hay luận văn thì ko đc à? cái khác có đc ko? ( vd: power point thuyết trình)

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oluomo123

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back