ai vào giúp mình với sáng giờ đi 1 con máy tính rồi :(

khongthevl

Senior
Reactions
MR
Why is my account access limited?
Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
Jun 9, 2013 : You're only allowed to have one personal and one business account. In addition, we noticed one or more of the following problems:

• You provided information that we believe was false, inaccurate, or misleading; or
  • You sent or received payment that was potentially related to fraudulent activity; or
  • You have more than one account with a negative balance; or
  • You are in violation of the User Agreement, the Commercial Entity Agreement, the Acceptable Use Policy, or another agreement you have with PayPal.
Our decision was based on terms outlined in these agreements.

Because of this, we've limited your accounts and can no longer offer our services to you. You'll still be able to log in to view your transaction history, but you won't be able to send or receive payment.
(Your case ID for this reason is PP-002-409-268-589.)
Jun 8, 2013 : We need a bit more information about some money you recently received or withdrew.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-002-407-061-665.)

This limitation cannot be appealed.

dm nó em trả làm gì tự nhiên nó thế này luôn ức chết vãi

:)) e cũng bị limit đây, dạo này dự là nhìu máy tính sẽ bay ra cửa sổ như thế kia

chán vãi ra mình chỉ nhận tiền từ site xong sell pp cho các a e thế à hoôm nay log vào nó thế này ko hiểu luon có ai hiểu nó bắt e làm gì ko ạ

This limitation cannot be appealed."THẾ NÀY THÌ ĐIỆN HỞI XEM CÓ CÔ GÌ CHÚ BÁC LÀM TRONG PAYPAL THÌ MAY RA THÌ GỠ ĐƯỢC NHÉ"
NẾU KO CÓ CHỮ ĐÓ CÒN CÓ HY VỌNG
:m043::m044::m043::m044::m095::m095::m095::m095:
CÓ CHỮ ĐÓ COI NHƯ ACC NHƯ THẾ NÀY :binhsua156:

hic đen thế nhỉ :(( giờ lập ac khác cùng ip đc ko bác
lâp ip khác đc nhưng nếu có gì phải dùng info người khác nhé
và máy đó thì nếu đăng nhập pp mới thì phải fake nhé phải qua 2 đên 3 tháng thì mới ko phải fake vì ip giờ đc theo dõi

Không bao giờ gỡ được, mình bị như bạn và đã mail cho nó và nó mail lại đây:

Mình mail: 'I would like to explain the transactions. The money I get from paypal confirm his return to the account with visa card, proof: http://upanh.biz/##g
The money I give it as gifts to relatives , proof: http://upanh.biz
I do not have any cheating, please remove my limit

Mail phản hồi của nó :

Thank you for contacting PayPal in regard to the account limitation issue. We understand that you would like to be informed on the status of your account. However, at this time, your account is limited indefinitely and an appeal is not possible. Please disregard the email that you recently received. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Thank you for using PayPal for your online payment needs.

>Thanks you

lâp ip khác đc nhưng nếu có gì phải dùng info người khác nhé
và máy đó thì nếu đăng nhập pp mới thì phải fake nhé phải qua 2 đên 3 tháng thì mới ko phải fake vì ip giờ đc theo dõi
vậy em rs model cho thay đổi ip rồi đk ac mới đc ko bác và đang nhập phải fake là sao ạ hic pp mới trả pờ khổ vãi

trộm cướp thì limit là fải rồi :))
P/s: chắc do cái username bá đạo quá :D

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sahil786

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week