All1Tool - Giao diện mới

Hello, I have downloaded the Fix 5.2 Dll file and copied to plugin folder. I want to thank you for this fix,really big help. It's working really well, on most sites which are on 5.2. However, on Buxept still not working,it's just skip view ads section. Sorry if someone else already mentioned it before:) I hope somebody can fix this bug on Buxept as well.

Xin chào, tôi đã tải về các tập tin DLL Fix 5.2 và sao chép vào thư mục Plugin. Tôi muốn cảm ơn bạn đã sửa lỗi này, giúp đỡ thực sự lớn. Nó làm việc rất tốt, trên hầu hết các trang web là trên 5.2. Tuy nhiên, trên Buxept vẫn không hoạt động, nó chỉ bỏ qua phần xem quảng cáo. Xin lỗi nếu người nào khác đã đề cập đến nó trước khi :) Tôi hy vọng ai đó có thể khắc phục lỗi này trên Buxept là tốt.

Hello, I have downloaded the Fix 5.2 Dll file and copied to plugin folder. I want to thank you for this fix,really big help. It's working really well, on most sites which are on 5.2. However, on Buxept still not working,it's just skip view ads section. Sorry if someone else already mentioned it before:) I hope somebody can fix this bug on Buxept as well.

Xin chào, tôi đã tải về các tập tin DLL Fix 5.2 và sao chép vào thư mục Plugin. Tôi muốn cảm ơn bạn đã sửa lỗi này, giúp đỡ thực sự lớn. Nó làm việc rất tốt, trên hầu hết các trang web là trên 5.2. Tuy nhiên, trên Buxept vẫn không hoạt động, nó chỉ bỏ qua phần xem quảng cáo. Xin lỗi nếu người nào khác đã đề cập đến nó trước khi :) Tôi hy vọng ai đó có thể khắc phục lỗi này trên Buxept là tốt.
You can post it in English :) (It doesn't need to be post in Vietnamese)

it is required to run plugin first before run Evo script, due to buxept require verify captcha when getting ads page.

wow I just understood this plugin thing: so put the dll file in plugin folder. Then run all1tool,choose user with buxept, edit, custom plugin->fix 5.2. Run. It will say: Complete, then change back the plugin to ptcevolution, and done!

However, I have a problem: So this fix file is working for me only on user (without proxy) I tried my other accounts too, they have connected with proxies in all1tool, so I changed the plugin to custom plugin->fix ptcevo5.2
Start to click and all1 tool says: NOT LOGIN

And this problem is on when user with proxies. If you try with your own ip (without proxy) it works like a charm.

Any idea?

Last edited:
okay figured out: You have to log in manually and fill captcha on view ad section before you run custom plugin fix evo 5.2 in all1tool:confused:it is a lot of time if you have user:rolleyes: would be great ì it could be automation

okay figured out: You have to log in manually and fill captcha on view ad section before you run custom plugin fix evo 5.2 in all1tool:confused:it is a lot of time if you have user:rolleyes: would be great ì it could be automation
There will be a plugin in a near future :)

wow I just understood this plugin thing: so put the dll file in plugin folder. Then run all1tool,choose user with buxept, edit, custom plugin->fix 5.2. Run. It will say: Complete, then change back the plugin to ptcevolution, and done!

However, I have a problem: So this fix file is working for me only on user (without proxy) I tried my other accounts too, they have connected with proxies in all1tool, so I changed the plugin to custom plugin->fix ptcevo5.2
Start to click and all1 tool says: NOT LOGIN

And this problem is on when user with proxies. If you try with your own ip (without proxy) it works like a charm.

Any idea?
This is because the fix plugin wasn't support proxy, socks, ssh :(

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buky

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week