SCAM AlysDax - alysdax.com

mrhip94

Junior
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Follow me on Facebook X.com
The amount of 85.69 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U20628430->U**. Memo: API Payment. alysdax. com.. Date: 11:06 04.03.20. Batch: 305797575.

ALYSDAX event in BANJARBARU!
The AlysDax Banjarbaru 2020 conference is organized for practical seminars, interactive discussions on the blockchain topic and training lectures for exchange traders.
Date: Sunday, 8 March 2020
Time: 14.00 - End
Place: Meeting Room, Fave Hotel Banjarbaru

SCHEDULE of event and registration → https://alysdax.com/news/news-14/

ALYSDAX.COM - I use only the official resource!
The dynamic development of the ALYSDAX Community in the lending and financial investment market contributes to the rapid scaling and use of the system in various countries.
We remind you that only the official ALYSDAX.com website has a technically safe investment algorithm and a multi-level system of protecting user funds.
We recommend that before clicking on links from third-party resources, make sure to write the project address as follows:
HTTPS://ALYSDAX.COM
The date and official release of the ALYSDAX application will be communicated to users in the official news feed of the project.
Careful attention to digital finance and strict adherence to the recommendations of ALYSDAX is the key to your well-being!

Earning training in BANDUNG!

news17.png

At the AlysDax master class in Bandung, you will learn about the current profitable areas of the blockchain sphere, where crypto traders earn money today. Also, you will get the insiders’ offers from the AlysDax project.
CONTENT OF AlysDax BANDUNG 2020 and more details see here → https://alysdax.com/news/news-17/

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777garden

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back