Help Các Pro Paypal cho em hỏi tí

MinLuxury

Senior
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Skype
Em nhận tiền từ Quiz Group nhưng bị giới hạn 21 ngày mới nhận đc tiền, em mail cho nó và nó trả lời như này là em đã rút đc tiền chưa nhỉ ? hay vẫn đợi 21 ngày nhỉ ? nó vẽ xác minh số điện thoai + địa chỉ gì thì phải ? ai giúp em với :( vì em thấy trong PayPal balance em đã có tiền rồi. :oops:
POyPYu2.png

Diyana here. Great news! I have received confirmation and have released your funds from Quiz Group International Inc. for $216.30 USD.

Kindly note that new users will be under our 21 day hold program until : you receive 5 transactions, receive $100 USD, have been in the program for 60 days.

I understand that you may be receiving more payments in future and would like to receive the money faster.

I can try to help you graduate from the program early. Please confirm your phone number and home address when you reply to this email and I will submit a request for you.

As for withdrawing, it will take between 2-4 business days.

Here's how to withdraw money from your PayPal account to your bank account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.

2. Click "Withdraw".

3. Follow the instructions until completed.

Please make sure that all the details of your bank match your PayPal account(name, acc number, address) so that there is no problem the withdrawal. If your details are not the same as the details registered for your bank account, please let us know and we will help you further.

Nó pay cho bác nếu bác thỏa điều kiện :
- Có trên 5 gd
- Nhận được ít nhất 100$
- Là thành viên của chương trình ít nhất 60 days
chắc chưa đc đâu, nó nhắc bạn phải đủ 3 đk của nó kìa
I can try to help you graduate from the program early. Please confirm your phone number and home address when you reply to this email and I will submit a request for you.
Nó bảo xác nhận sdt vs địa chỉ nhà là đc pay sớm mà nhỉ ? :oops:

I understand that you may be receiving more payments in future and would like to receive the money faster.

Nó yêu cầu bạn gửi thông tin để xác nhận để những lần nhận tiền sau sẽ có thể nhanh hơn.
Nhìn chung bác phải chờ cho đủ 3 điều kiện kia nó mới rgia3i ngân cho bác

prince123

Junior
Reactions
MR
bấm vào phần balance sẽ hiện ra ngày mình nhận,
vì có đây pp mới nên nó giới hạn. sau 2 tháng + 5 giao dịch + đủ 100$ thì sẽ nhận install
còn hiện tại thì nhận đc pending thôi.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaizomclublif

Most discussed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom