Request Cần Pro tư vấn giúp xem paypal nó muốn gì vậy.

azomiu

Reactions
MR
Tình hình là thứ 6 bị Limit, nên up và gỡ limit, làm xong hết các Step rồi nên gửi Support qua Email cho nó. (Mình nói tiếng anh dở lắm)
Sau đó nhận được email vậy:
*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Thank you for your cooperation in completing the review of your account.

We're still unable to complete the review process of your account at this time. Please help us finish this process by completing the following steps:

■ Please resolve any issues with your related account for the email address ending in @gmail.com. Before we can remove the limitation on your PayPal account we'll need you to resolve any issues with your related PayPal account such as a limitation, negative account balance, or buyer complaints.
Here's how too review the status of your linked account:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click 'Resolution Center' near the top of the page.
3. Click 'Resolve' beside each required response.
4. Follow the steps to resolve the issue.

■ After you've completed the above steps, please contact us by clicking 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any PayPal page.
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Mình mới tưởng thiếu step nào đó, nhưng rõ ráng đã updated hết rồi.
complete.png

Sau đó mình tiếp tục gửi lại Email cho nó, My account -> Opening account
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I completed all required steps but why i received email from [email protected] that:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're still unable to complete the review process of your account at this time. Please help us finish this process by completing the following steps:

■ Please resolve any issues with your related account for the email address ending in @gmail.com. Before we can remove the limitation on your PayPal account we'll need you to resolve any issues with your related PayPal account such as a limitation, negative account balance, or buyer complaints.
Here's how too review the status of your linked account:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click 'Resolution Center' near the top of the page.
3. Click 'Resolve' beside each required response.
4. Follow the steps to resolve the issue.

■ After you've completed the above steps, please contact us by clicking 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Please help us by completing the required steps within 10 days from the date you receive this email. If we receive no response within 10 days, you will need to contact us by phone or email so that we can manually update your case status.

After you complete these steps, we will review your information and contact you about the status of your PayPal account within 2 business days. We may ask you to provide further information if necessary.

Thank you for your co-operation and support. Please let us know if you need further assistance. You may contact Customer Service by clicking 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Sincerely,
Cathy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I completed all required steps, please tell me if you need more information, but help me please specify what information you need to add.

Please check it and open limit for my account.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Và vài tiếng sau mình lại tiếp tục nhận email hồi âm y như lúc đầu, mình làm 4 lần rồi toàn nhận được vậy.
Có pro nào từng gặp đi qua xin tư vấn giúp cuối cùng là nó cần gì vậy.
Cảm ơn đã xem

Đợi 72h bác nha, bác email thêm đến 2 email [email protected] + [email protected],

gửi email bằng email PP ấy. Bữa nay là cuối tuần đợi đến thứ 4 xem. Ko được thì call nhé.

trong email bác đính kèm Photo ID,Proof of address,.....

Bạn làm như trên nếu cảm thấy sót ruột

Tuy nhiên nếu bạn mới gửi full step mà email và call ngay nó gần như vô ích
Paypal nó cần thời gian để review và xử lý, đối chiếu hoạt động tài khoản ,nguồn tiền, và thông tin mà bạn cung cấp với policy của nó mới biết đc có restore hay đi luôn

Vì vậy trừ khi bạn không làm được step nào đó, hoặc update thêm thông tin mới cần email or call

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vietgermanpath

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back