Untitleda.png

Last edited by a moderator:

linhdungvn

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
Lâu rồi đăng ký chikita nó không nhận vì blog tiếng việt!

Hello Hoang,
Thank you very much for your interest in Chitika. Unfortunately, at this time we do not support domains that are in languages other than English. Since your website http://blog.linhdungvn.com is primarily in another language, we can not approve it at this time.
If you have another domain that is primarily in English you are more than welcome to submit it for review here: https://chitika.com/publishers/apply
We wish you the best of luck in monetizing your website, and thank you again for your interest in Chitika ads.

Regards,
Chitika Customer Service
----------------------------
Chitika, Inc. - Turning Page Views into Profits
www.chitika.com

Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged. It is the property of Chitika, Inc. If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by return e-mail, fax or phone and destroy the original communication and all copies thereof, including all, if any, attachments. Thank you for your cooperation

zipzip7

Junior
Reactions
MR
traffic sao nhiều thế cậu? Site nào vậy ? có vi phạm tos adsense ko ? Chơi adsense mà traffic vậy thì perfect

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777garden

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back