SCAM Clikrev Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

Chia sẻ với Anh em một đoạn phỏng vấn với Admin của Clikrev. Mình sẽ dịch sang tiếng việt sau nhé ! Một Admin thân thiện và có thể tin cậy được.

1- First we would like to know more about Carmela Bergamaschi. Were are you from, were do you live, which languages you speak, how is your day like and some other curiosities you would like to share? Yes, we are curious!

I am from Castile and Leon region, speaking english, spanish and some french. Nothing much to say i guess like any out there i like to visit places, see new stuff, and enjoy life as much as it is possible.

2- For how long have you been connected to Paid To business, which were the other websites you participated and where did the idea to create Clikrev came from?

I have been in this as a clicker for a long time and helped a few big websites that unfortunately can say them as there was signed a non disclosure agreement there and raised them up with ideas. I had an idea to make clikrev simple for everyone and easy to understand for both free clickers and investors.

3- Is Clikrev your only job at the moment or are you dedicated to more projects online / offine?

Currently no, i am unemployed but i have some other businesses online ( online shops )

4- How many people work at this time to maintain Clikrev going (web designers, programmers, support)? Can you give us an idea of how you manage this site?

There are 3 people including me, a small programmer that helps on the basics of the website, one person at support and me kinda trying to handle everything that gets missed.

5- We think the site is very elaborated in terms of design. Whose idea was it the design? And the script was purchased or designed from scratch?

First time when we opened it we felt that something was missing so we had to contact the script owners ( scriptbolt ) that helped us with the design and the features we requested.

6- As for the hosting service, is Clikrev prepared for a large flow of traffic?

Yes it is, clikrev can handle large amounts of traffic and DDOS without any problems, if there is any need we can increase the server capacity.

7- In relation to security and stability of Clikrev, the site is very simple. Nor are there even captchas or anti-boot systems. The security level is also simplified or complicated for hackers and scamers?

We are always thinking of new features for clikrev so it can help us maintain it for as long as possible. There are hidden anti-bot systems that can detect autoclickers, but still i don't know who would use auto clickers when they only have to click 6 ads daily.

8- The site opened just over one month ago. It is enough to confirm the sustainability of the return plan that offers or there may be adjustments in the future?

We are opened since january so it is almost our 2nd month. For sure adjustments can happen if the website will need it and if the ideas are in the advantage of our members.

9- How is working the balance between FREE and PAID members? Can we ever get to the point where the site can not support more FREE members?

I don't think so because free members are taking a very small portion of clicks and our advertisers really like the conversion for their products and they advertise daily.

10- We read on the FAQ that Clikrev is not a ponzi scheme, hyip, or something like that. How can Clickrev offer a rate of return of 40% to the investor member and another 10% to your upline? What are the calculations taken into account?

The rate of return depends of our total ad sales we are not saying that as a guarantee or on a fixed number of days, we share the profit with our advertisers, so the website can go on high and lows during our road to success. The plans are well calculated so it can sustain for a long period of time.

11- What do you think is the aspect that can differentiate Clikrev from competition? How confortable is Clikrev on the market taking into account the amount of similar sites out there?

We are trying to bring some unique features into the market and always look of ways to improve the advertisers traffic and sales conversion, because on the bottom of all advertisers are the life fuel of our website.

12- Taking into account the stiffness of PayPal TOS, do you believe that Clikrev will overcome all account revisions that may occur? The site can resist if you have to stop operating with this processor?

We are doing our best to recover from that loss and we didn't lost hope. Probably it would have been better if we had started it without paypal as none of this issues will have been occured, but yet again we can't predict the future and due to PayPal employees asuring it is ok we took the fall for it.

13- With so many payment processors, how to manage money being in different places?

It takes a lot of time but that is our job, to maintain the website and asure quality services.

14- Do you follow the feedback that is given on blogs and forums that talk about Online Money Making?

We look from time to time around forums to see what is the people oppinion about us, with that we can improve the website even more.

15- What will be the future of Clikrev? The news ended with the renovation that took place in February and the site is 100% as you wanted, or you have plans to continue to introduce new features or new ways to make money from the site?

If paypal wouldn't have limited us we would have been in a higher position now as plans and features were on the way, since that happen the plans got on hold until the website stabilize. There is always new feature and new ideas that wait to be added.

16- Finally, is there something you would like to add but was not mentioned in this interview?

None that i can think about, just that we are still here and we won't back down no matter of the obstacles ahead.

Last edited:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuvivadientichh

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week