SCAM Cliqueseria Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

Update: http://www.cliquesteria.net/forum.php?topic=21399

Update; Both Cliquebook and Cliquesteria Were Moved to a new server. The sites are now super fast. We observe unusual activity for the rented referrals. It will be fine tomorrow as today the site used 2 different servers and it caused some fluctuations.

Because the Server work took too much time, today I will not process any payments. But I will compensate it tomorrow. Please excuse my delay
tmi.gif

Dear Members,

It is just to let you know that today Cliquesteria will be moved to a better and a faster server. During the server movement, the site will not be reachable for approximately 1 hour. I just want to tell you that you should prepare yourself for that and do not be scared if you will not be able to log in for some time. What we do is for the better of the site as you may see now it is loading super slowly.

It is very important for you to know that the new server reset time will be 2-3 hours earlier than the current server reset time. That means that today you should view the ads earlier. I will disable the requirement of minimum 4 ads that are needed for you to get your referral commissions for the next 2 days.

Sincerely,

Spas K. - cs Owner

Last edited:
mình là mem mới. bạn có thể làm 1 cái video hướng dẫn không ạ?
Ok bạn, mình sẽ sớm làm 1 video nói tổng quan về cách đầu tư Site này, có j k hiểu bạn cứ inbox mình qua face hoặc trên này. Bạn là newbiew muốn đầu tư site này trước hết cần phải có vốn rồi tạo 1 cổng thanh toán Paypal, Perfect Money hoặc Payza.

Ok bạn, mình sẽ sớm làm 1 video nói tổng quan về cách đầu tư Site này, có j k hiểu bạn cứ inbox mình qua face hoặc trên này. Bạn là newbiew muốn đầu tư site này trước hết cần phải có vốn rồi tạo 1 cổng thanh toán Paypal, Perfect Money hoặc Payza.
ok. cám ơn bạn

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackbillkid1988

Most discussed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom