Verified
Reactions
MR
$75.00
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
anh em cho mình hỏi giờ mình dùng lại info acc bị limit 180 cách đây 2-3 năm để tạo acc mới có được không?thank ạ!

Dùng name thôi, address , số đt, thì nên thay,
Chủ yếu là name đúng vs name bank để rút tiền.

nói rõ vụ xin $10 nghe cho biết với :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Dear Ha Hiep,

My name is Mia and thank you for contacting us at PayPal. I’m more than happy to help you further.

You stated in your email that your account has limitations and the supporting documents have been uploaded to resolve it.

After reviewing your account, I Could see that the limitation has been removed on Mar 2, 2017.

Congratulate to you!

You could enjoy using PayPal's services and features now.

I would like to personally thank for your kind patience and cooperation recently, as a token of appreciation, I have credited a small amount of $10USD into your account. You may use it on your next purchase for yourself or sending payments to your family and friends! Kindly be noticed that it may be shown in your account within next 24 hours

I hope that my explanation above is clear and efficient enough to resolve your concern.

Should you need further assistance at any point of time, please do remember that you have someone right here and I am more than happy to assist and resolve your issue for you personally.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Mia
PayPal

Copyright© 2016 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Name, address cũ giống dễ bị limit lại nha.

Name giống được, Address khác, Khác dấu phẩy hoặc dấu chấm cũng ok.
Nhưng ko được giống 100%

Dear Ha Hiep,

My name is Mia and thank you for contacting us at PayPal. I’m more than happy to help you further.

You stated in your email that your account has limitations and the supporting documents have been uploaded to resolve it.

After reviewing your account, I Could see that the limitation has been removed on Mar 2, 2017.

Congratulate to you!

You could enjoy using PayPal's services and features now.

I would like to personally thank for your kind patience and cooperation recently, as a token of appreciation, I have credited a small amount of $10USD into your account. You may use it on your next purchase for yourself or sending payments to your family and friends! Kindly be noticed that it may be shown in your account within next 24 hours

I hope that my explanation above is clear and efficient enough to resolve your concern.

Should you need further assistance at any point of time, please do remember that you have someone right here and I am more than happy to assist and resolve your issue for you personally.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Mia
PayPal

Copyright© 2016 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

chưa rõ ràng lắm, thấy ghi: "đã gỡ limit (02/03/17) rồi nhận vụ $10" ... chứ đâu ghi dùng info củ (đã limit tạo acc) tạo mới rồi được đâu :eek::eek::eek:

trước có 1 acc, bị âm hơn 100$, do hồi đó mới dùng paypal, mua phải $ của thằng cờ hó
sau nó díspute đòi lại tiền, acc chưa bị limit gì cả
giờ dùng lại info cũ reg paypal mới
liệu có bị thằng paypal phát hiện đòi nợ ko nhỉ :confused:

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thulo

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week