Memo: Fast Cash Mega Payment

Thank you.

Date: 2012-06-10 12:39:37
Batch: 113394878
From Account: U4830483
Amount: $6.00

Thank you.

Cũng nhận đc luôn thông báo là các thanh toán qua LR sẽ mất tổng cộng 96h kể từ khi bạn đặt lệnh rút nhé!
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]First of all, congratulations to all big earners in FCM. You have mastered the system and know exactly how to steadily increase your profit. I see members who are earning amazing amounts of cash every day (it's jaw dropping). My compliments to all of you for your efforts, as you can see it pays (very well too).

Ok, there are a few things we need to make clear so I will get right to it.

LIBERTY RESERVE WITHDRAWALS

As you may have noticed LR withdrawals take much longer than Payza and STP withdrawals. The reason is because we have to do fraud checks but also because we have to check if members don't exchange funds between payment processors.

What it comes down to is that LR withdrawals are held for 3 days. This means when you request a withdrawal to your LR account it will be paid after 72 hours. Please don't send support tickets if the payment is not there exactly after 72 hours because after 72 hours we start processing the withdrawals that are due so it can take a bit longer. Just to be on the safe side keep max 96 hours (4 days) for the payment to appear in your LR account.

We're sorry but we have to work like this since LR has “zero investigation” policy so all payments we do are final.

AGAIN, ALL LR WITHDRAWALS WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER 72 HOURS SO THAT MEANS IT CAN TAKE UP TO 96 HOURS (4 DAYS) FOR THE PAYMENT TO APPEAR IN YOUR LR ACCOUNT!

PROFIT UNITS

When you recruit referrals please inform them how the profit units system works. Before you can buy profit units you have to buy at least one cycler spot. It doesn't matter in what line. As soon as you buy a cycler spot your account will be upgraded and you can buy profit units.

The cycler spots only earn you when they cycle out so there's no daily rebate on cycler spots. Also once cycler spots are bought we can't change them to profit units so make sure you click the right link. There are big buttons in the top navigation menu when you login so it should be clear.

Keep in mind that there's a 70/30 rule for profit units
. It means when you withdraw earnings from profit units or you convert earnings from profit units to available balance (to buy more profit units for instance) 30% goes to your repurchase balance. With that repurchase balance you can only buy cycler spots so you can't buy profit units with that balance. We do this to keep the cycler lines moving so you can earn short term and long term.

Many members are seeing the results of the system (like we said they would) as they're earning on a regular basis from their cycler spots (next to daily earnings from their profit units of course).

IMPORTANT:
You earn 5% referral commission on profit unit purchases of your direct referrals (level 1) but only on new purchasesof profit units so not on repurchases. If your referrals use their cash balance to buy profit units then it's repurchase for the system and you don't earn commission. It doesn't matter if that referral first funded their account and then bought the profit units. Only when they buy profit units directly through one of the payment processors it's new purchase and you earn the 5% commission.

Make sure you understand the above rule so you don't have to send a support ticket why you have not received your referral commission.

IS FCM SUSTAINABLE LONG TERM?

There's a blog post that got some members concerned because FCM was mentioned, together with a few other sites, in a bad way. The owner of Passive Peeps (David Lockwood) was mentioned in a bad way too so I contacted Kathy (who does the research for Passive Peeps) to inform her about this post. She was already aware and said the author of that post doesn't do a lot of research but only looks at the type of program and whois information and if that's protected he'll label a site (that's big enough to mention) a scam. Well we have whois protection on all our sites because we're advised to do that.

What upsets me is he never contacted us to ask how our system works and how we generate income. If he did I could have told him what I told Kathy too. Here's what I told her:

"We have the profit units that earn members a percentage per day. Then when they cash out 30% goes to repurchase balance to buy cycler spots. We generate income through forex trading and investments. We have invested in a poker tournament (HPP), new ink refill company (inkwayusa.com), founder position in Funky Shark with downline, founder position in UPP with large downline, investment in Rican ads, investment in just launched phinanci.com, investment in AditNetwork that's earning us every day plus more with re-investments... I can go on for a while because there's more like Pacific Tycoon investment (containers) so I don't know how they label that fast"

Also what I didn't even mentioned to Kathy is the steady income we get from a cpa company we work with. Earnings have been between $1,000 and $2,000 every month for months now and it goes up as we put in more effort because last month it was $2,200.

To make my point clear, we earn from forex trading (6 accounts total) and have many investments running plus we add more constantly. Not that we directly need it to pay the daily withdrawals as we can manage from the balance in our accounts but more to keep FCM as healthy as possible long term.

That's why I was very surprised that blogger just labeled FCM without even contacting us to ask about our system. There's no program online (as far as I know) that has a system like us. We built FCM from the ground up and we have been working very hard to fine tune it. Many members who have been with us long enough know how much time and effort we put in making sure the system works and keeps working so I don't even have to explain it actually but just want you to know about this so you won't be surprised if someone sends you the link to that post. Oh, talking about that, here's the link to that post so you can read it and see what you think:

http://behindmlm.com/companies/quick-cash-ads-review-133-roi-ponzi-scheme/

I don't know about those other programs mentioned of course but I know FCM shouldn't be in there.

Ok, that's it for now. We're still working on a new feature that should be ready soon so stay tuned.

Have a great weekend!

[/FONT]

DON'T REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!!! IF YOU REALLY HAVE A QUESTION THAT'S NOT ANSWERED USE THE CONTACT FORM AT THE FCM SITE!

Date: 2012-08-10 17:43:24
Batch: 113662012
Amount: $9.00

Thank you.

FCM thông báo thay đổi mức phí withdraw áp dụng từ 15/10/2012 nhé!

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]LIBERTY RESERVE WITHDRAWALS!!![/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]As it seems many members are paying with Payza or Solid Trust Pay and less with Liberty Reserve at the moment. Result is that we now have about 10 times more in Payza compared to LR and about 5 times more in STP compared to LR so we need to shift withdrawals fast.

This is how we're going to do it.

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AS IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Wednesday October 10 all pending LR withdrawals will be canceled (returned to your available balance) and withdrawal to LR will be disabled for this week. You will still be able to pay with LR but you can't withdraw to LR then for the remaining days of this week.

We will set Payza withdrawal fee to 0% but only for this week. After this week Payza withdrawals will have a 2% withdrawal fee and LR withdrawals will have a 6% withdrawal fee.
[/FONT]

This means next week all payment processors will have a withdrawal fee.

I know we said there will always be one with 0% fee but it takes too much time to check if members don't exchange funds. With all payment processors having a fee it will be less attractive to exchange funds and we can speed up processing withdrawals some more.

So starting October 15 withdrawal fee per processor will look like this:

LIBERTY RESERVE WITHDRAWAL FEE: 6%

SOLID TRUST PAY WITHDRAWAL FEE: 4%

PAYZA WITHDRAWAL FEE: 2%

I know there will be members complaining but everyone who knows us from other programs know we never charge fees but with FCM we have to work like this to be able to control withdrawals. Hopefully you'll understand. Thanks.

If you have questions let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
có ai biết supor thằng này k chỉ giúp với.khi nãy vào pay nhầm địa chỉ pz rồi,giờ vào sp mà k biết sp ở đâu nữa

có ai biết supor thằng này k chỉ giúp với.khi nãy vào pay nhầm địa chỉ pz rồi,giờ vào sp mà k biết sp ở đâu nữa
Menu contact đó kìa cậu ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

30% tái đầu tư + 6% phí chuyển tiền về LR thì còn gì là lời nữa.....:((

Do anh em dep pz, stp lại rút qua LR khủng quá nên nó nâng phí LR lên cao nhất luôn roài :-s

Update lại RCB nhé! Anh em đầu tư cẩn thận....
Các ref cũ tái đầu tư sẽ RCB theo tỷ lệ tương ứng từ 10h35' PM ngày 15/10/2012

floor LR đầu tiên sau cuộc cải cách ruộng đất ;

Date: 2012-18-10 16:13:56
Batch: 115234xxx
Amount: $23.80

Thank you.

Date: 2012-18-10 16:18:30
Batch: 115235723
Amount: $19.74

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

cái này chỉ mua Cycler ko mua uinit thi sao bác nhỉ
Cycle ko có ý nghĩa nếu bạn ko có ref nhé!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamenohuplus

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week