Report FilesMoney Rapping

Hello dear Admins,
My name is Omi malik and i am from Pakistan. I newly have joined this community by sudden check the back links of my site FilesMoney.
I am the Owner Of FilesMoney.com , with extensions , FilesMoney.org , FilesMoney.biz , FilesMoney.us
Still i am working as honestly with all members even i paid them by my pocket . I didn't get any penny from my network but all i paid by selling my home, bike and much more to make believe between me and the members but disgusting, in the result, i found cheat by the members, i know the members who filling leads fraudulently but i paid them because, i do not wanted to break any heart, but after seeing the following thread http://mmo4me.com/threads/site-ppd-moi.175420/ i think i do not need to do mercy. It is an open crime and i do not understand you are allowing members to do crime openly
FilesMoney Network Powered by Flash Web OEI located in Pakistan since 2010 here to promising, will must take an action on it
Regards
Omi malik

MrGame

Banned
Reactions
MR
Hello dear Admins,
My name is Omi malik and i am from Pakistan. I newly have joined this community by sudden check the back links of my site FilesMoney.
I am the Owner Of FilesMoney.com , with extensions , FilesMoney.org , FilesMoney.biz , FilesMoney.us
Still i am working as honestly with all members even i paid them by my pocket . I didn't get any penny from my network but all i paid by selling my home, bike and much more to make believe between me and the members but disgusting, in the result, i found cheat by the members, i know the members who filling leads fraudulently but i paid them because, i do not wanted to break any heart, but after seeing the following thread http://mmo4me.com/threads/site-ppd-moi.175420/ i think i do not need to do mercy. It is an open crime and i do not understand you are allowing members to do crime openly
FilesMoney Network Powered by Flash Web OEI located in Pakistan since 2010 here to promising, will must take an action on it
Regards
Omi malik
you have banned the account really mean to cheat and cheat actions
I find that I see very humiliating themselves when the whole country I cheat
tôi thấy vậy tôi tự thấy rất nhục khi đất nước tôi toàn cheat
(ai rảnh dịch giùm mấy câu trên cho đúng phát giùm)

Upvote 0

love4everngok

Banned
Reactions
MR
you have banned the account really mean to cheat and cheat actions
I find that I see very humiliating themselves when the whole country I cheat
tôi thấy vậy tôi tự thấy rất nhục khi đất nước tôi toàn cheat
(ai rảnh dịch giùm mấy câu trên cho đúng phát giùm)
thế cho hỏi bác làm có cheat hay hok mà dám nói z

Upvote 0

conheo

Banned
Reactions
MR
:D nói túm lại... hèn gì mấy hôm nay ko thấy thèng filesmoney gửi thư:D

Upvote 0
Please keep in mind, the vietamese members who use FilesMoney, they no longer able to get money from FilesMoney
Have a Great time with FilesMoney
This topic/Issue will never close until we solve it. We are Trying to fetch all information Regarding this Place and the People who involved
Regards

Upvote 0

giodoanngo

Junior
Reactions
MR
Please keep in mind, the vietamese members who use FilesMoney, they no longer able to get money from FilesMoney
Have a Great time with FilesMoney
This topic/Issue will never close until we solve it. We are Trying to fetch all information Regarding this Place and the People who involved
Regards

-Nguy hiểm vl admin filemoney vào đây luôn . :( . Can i help you . But I hope you will donn't banned us . because we have few member cheater and you also cann't banned all new member Vietnamese . It is not fair.:oops: . I hope you will consider problem

Upvote 0
-Nguy hiểm vl admin filemoney vào đây luôn . :( . Can i help you . But I hope you will donn't banned us . because we have few member cheater and you also cann't banned all new member Vietnamese . It is not fair.:oops: . I hope you will consider problem
Oke i'll not ban any member but if i get any reversed lead by the member of VN even it is 1 time, i'll ban
That is only a way i can chose
Regards:

Upvote 0

legialoc

Banned
Reactions
MR
Oke i'll not ban any member but if i get any reversed lead by the member of VN even it is 1 time, i'll ban
That is only a way i can chose
Regards:

check website, check traffic, check rank . If files are downloaded only from 2-3 countries. Cheater 100%! Good luck!

Upvote 0

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88sevents

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week