Report FilesMoney Rapping

siteareas

Reactions
MR
Hello dear Admins,
My name is Omi malik and i am from Pakistan. I newly have joined this community by sudden check the back links of my site FilesMoney.
I am the Owner Of FilesMoney.com , with extensions , FilesMoney.org , FilesMoney.biz , FilesMoney.us
Still i am working as honestly with all members even i paid them by my pocket . I didn't get any penny from my network but all i paid by selling my home, bike and much more to make believe between me and the members but disgusting, in the result, i found cheat by the members, i know the members who filling leads fraudulently but i paid them because, i do not wanted to break any heart, but after seeing the following thread http://mmo4me.com/threads/site-ppd-moi.175420/ i think i do not need to do mercy. It is an open crime and i do not understand you are allowing members to do crime openly
FilesMoney Network Powered by Flash Web OEI located in Pakistan since 2010 here to promising, will must take an action on it
Regards
Omi malik

Well, we decided to not ban any VN member but please keep in mind, we only allow 5 reversed leads. If we get 6th lead reversed, you'll not able to get money..
Monday is coming for payment
Regards

Upvote 0

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KAILASH6795

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week