Email Account Fresh Hotmail.com Outlook.com email accounts

Our dear customers and forum members
It has been a very good few months, thanks for your business

We are working on a new version of our account creation software

We would like to hear form you what new feature you would like to see in our Hotmail accounts?

What is more important to you so we can continue delivering high quality email accounts?

Your feedbacks will be highly appreciates, and the best suggestions will receive 100 free PVA Hotmail accounts

Xin chào các khách hàng thân yêu và toàn thể 4rum member.

Cám ơn các bạn đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!

Chúng tôi đang trong quá trình phát triển new tool để phục vụ các bạn tốt hơn.

Vì vậy chúng tôi cần ý kiến đóng góp của các bạn để việc phát triển tool được dễ dàng hơn.

Những feature nào trong Hotmail mà bạn quan tâm nhất?

Mọi ý kiến đóng góp của các bạn đều được quan tâm. Chúng tôi sẽ chọn ra một bạn có ý kiến tốt nhất và sẽ tặng bạn 100 Hotmail ver phone miễn phí

Please, try to reply in English
Thanks

duongvantuans

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Follow me on Facebook
Our dear customers and forum members
It has been a very good few months, thanks for your business

We are working on a new version of our account creation software

We would like to hear form you what new feature you would like to see in our Hotmail accounts?

What is more important to you so we can continue delivering high quality email accounts?

Your feedbacks will be highly appreciates, and the best suggestions will receive 100 free PVA Hotmail accounts

Xin chào các khách hàng thân yêu và toàn thể 4rum member.

Cám ơn các bạn đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!

Chúng tôi đang trong quá trình phát triển new tool để phục vụ các bạn tốt hơn.

Vì vậy chúng tôi cần ý kiến đóng góp của các bạn để việc phát triển tool được dễ dàng hơn.

Những feature nào trong Hotmail mà bạn quan tâm nhất?

Mọi ý kiến đóng góp của các bạn đều được quan tâm. Chúng tôi sẽ chọn ra một bạn có ý kiến tốt nhất và sẽ tặng bạn 100 Hotmail ver phone miễn phí

Please, try to reply in English
Thanks

Firstly, we want your email to be able to create alias emails. This will save more and make the most of its effectiveness.
Second, if for personal security reasons you only accept bitcoin payments. But many may prefer to use Webmoney and PerfectMoney as payment instruments. I think if you add these two payment gateways, surely the number of customers will increase significantly.

Firstly, we want your email to be able to create alias emails. This will save more and make the most of its effectiveness.
Second, if for personal security reasons you only accept bitcoin payments. But many may prefer to use Webmoney and PerfectMoney as payment instruments. I think if you add these two payment gateways, surely the number of customers will increase significantly.
thanks for your feedback
coupon was sent

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thaidaica1301

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week