[Gogetsome] Dự án mới - dễ nhìn dễ gõ phù hợp với Newbie (cập nhật thường xuyên)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ũa mấy bác ơi cho em hỏi cái...bây giờ nó không cho đăng kí thì có cách nào khác reg acc đc không ợ ??

hix c?p 3k code r?i ma t? silver mo ko len n?i gold :((
I think GOGETSOME became a SCAM because they don't respond on email or tickets is really a shame! They don't return my ''diamant' level but it is not important. They tell me that the GOLD level for all users who have entered more than 30k captchas for lifetime.. This means that how bad I did not entered my level should not be less than GOLD. In other words, the account should be suspended or have a GOLD level, not SILVER(!). (This is from early emails by Rebecca Carlova).
p.s. it would be a good idea to call them :mad:

ba me, len emerald dc 2 thanh, lai xuong gold,

I think GOGETSOME became a SCAM because they don't respond on email or tickets is really a shame! They don't return my ''diamant' level but it is not important. They tell me that the GOLD level for all users who have entered more than 30k captchas for lifetime.. This means that how bad I did not entered my level should not be less than GOLD. In other words, the account should be suspended or have a GOLD level, not SILVER(!). (This is from early emails by Rebecca Carlova).
p.s. it would be a good idea to call them :mad:

Are you sure? Can you prove? obiviously, you are not prove it. For me, level diamond is very important. If I were you, i might quit work.
I think you should start once again. May be, you reach diamond-level.

I have worked much hard for a long time, i reached Emerald level, mừng vl

Are you sure? Can you prove? obiviously, you are not prove it. For me, level diamond is very important. If I were you, i might quit work.
I think you should start once again. May be, you reach diamond-level.
What prove are you need? that the Rebecca Carlova ignores my letters and tickets? or that the I still have "silver" level? I have DIAMOND for the last 10 months.
NOW, after my level was dropped to silver, I entered 10539 captchas with letter case preservation, high average entry speed and still have "SILVER". If you are unsure the correctness of my entries than I can give you a screenshot of ProTypers accounts. Also I attached screenshot of webmoney account that the I'm a real worker of gogetsome at diamond level.
How can you explain administration ignoring??!!?!

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 2.png
    2.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 955.png
    955.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 74
What prove are you need? that the Rebecca Carlova ignores my letters and tickets? or that the I still have "silver" level? I have DIAMOND for the last 10 months.
NOW, after my level was dropped to silver, I entered 10539 captchas with letter case preservation, high average entry speed and still have "SILVER". If you are unsure the correctness of my entries than I can give you a screenshot of ProTypers accounts. Also I attached screenshot of webmoney account that the I'm a real worker of gogetsome at diamond level.
How can you explain administration ignoring??!!?!

I don't know in order to explain to you. However, you shouldn't compare this project with that project. Although you are really a good worker of some project, That mean don't prove that you can keep diamond-level forever.
I ever dropped to ruby from silver ( Not diamond-level). I tried my best within a month, i have reached diamond-level. By this time, I have kept diamond-level about one year. This project is very competitive, I believe you know and i think you know what you must do. Why don't you start once again instead of sending email to administration ? I hope that you will reach diamond-level. Good luck.

Mà hỏi thật ông là tây hay ta đây? Where are you from?

OUTLOOK 2 ngày ko nhân được confirm mail rồi các bác

có ai bị như mình ko hjx,gửi ticket rồi chưa thấy hồi âm gì nữa

OUTLOOK 2 ngày ko nhân được confirm mail rồi các bác

có ai bị như mình ko hjx,gửi ticket rồi chưa thấy hồi âm gì nữa
bác thử vào gửi request 1 lần nữa xem, bữa cũng bị vậy, gửi phát request nữa là tới

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thicongPgiamdoc

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week