Hỏi về paypal unver

xoxoxo

Junior
Reactions
MR
Paypal unver của mình mới lập được 2 tuần có rút tiền được ko các bạn.

mình đã thử nhưng ko được.paypal của mình ko bị limit

Mình nghĩ là tài khoản paypal unver giới hạn rút tiền là 500 $ / tháng, mà tài khoản của mình chưa đủ một tháng nên paypal ko cho rút ko biết có đúng ko..

Không có xiền lấy gì mà rút của mình có trên 100 pp

Remaining Monthly Limit$0.00 USD .Đây là thông báo của paypal khi mình rút tiền.Mọi lần mới lập paypal toàn trên một tháng mình mới rút tiền.

Withdraw funds
Error Message

The amount you are trying to withdraw is greater than your withdrawal limit. Please link and confirm a debit or credit card to lift this limit.

We need the following information to withdraw funds from your PayPal account and transfer them to your bank account. Please note the minimum amount that you can transfer.

The funds will be in your bank account in 2-4 business days, depending on your bank.

From this balance$130.13 USD

AmountUSD

To
Add Bank Account | Currency converter

Remaining Monthly Limit$0.00 USD

NoteYou are limited to withdrawing $500.00 USD per month, if you have not linked and confirmed your card. Your total remaining withdrawal amount is $1,681.32 USD. Lift this limit
Please note that we charge a fee if the funds are returned because your bank information is incorrect or does not match. Your bank may charge additional fees - contact your bank.

(cái này ko phải trong mail nhé)

Monthly withdraw limit Not $500, it never resets , Need help
May-04-2010 05:35 AM

It clearly states on the withdrawal page:
PayPal members are limited to withdrawing $500.00 per month

I've only withdrawn $100.00 this month, but my remaining Monthly Limit is showing $30.00. It should be $400.00 unless I'm missing something. For the small number of things I sell the $500.00 limit per month is fine, so I'm not interested in lifting the limit.

Does anyone know why the $500.00 limit doesn't reset every month like it states?

Thanks,
Todd

Everyone's Tags:Account Limits & Verifi…View All (1)
More options
skier
Advisor
Kudos: 522
Re: Monthly withdraw limit Not $500, it never resets , Need help
May-04-2010 07:41 AM

If you verify your Account, the limits will be lifted.

As for why it's not resetting for you, you would have to contact Customer Service. I know the reset process is not based on 1st of the month cycle but, rather when the Paypal Account was opened. For example, if you opened your account on May 15, your cycle would be from May 15 to June 15.

PayPal Customer Service:
US/Canada
1 - 888 - 221 - 1161
or
1 - 402 - 935 - 2050

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Note, If you're trapped in the the phone maze, press Zero.

Regards,

skier

As for why it's not resetting for you, you would have to contact Customer Service. I know the reset process is not based on 1st of the month cycle but, rather when the Paypal Account was opened. For example, if you opened your account on May 15, your cycle would be from May 15 to June 15.

coment nào

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tieubao00

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week