Hỏi Withdraw paypal

Giúp mình lần nữa với , bây giờ mình muốn contact lên Paypal , có ai giỏi English có thể giúp dùm 1 đoạn văn vấn đề của paypal của mình đc ko ?

Vấn đề thế này :
- Acc mình đã up lên Bussines để đổi tên cho dễ withdraw chút , sau khj add bank xong , mình vào change lại name Bussiness thành NGUYEN VAN A , rồi mình withdraw .. sau 24h nó đã Duyệt cho withdraw của mình , nhưng qua hơn 4 ngày ko thấy $ về , mình xem lại Details Withdraw ..Thì Account Holder lại ghi là : NGUYEN VAN B , mình phải làm sao đây ? Trong khi đó thẻ ATM của mình là NGUYEN VAN A , nhưng Paypal nó đã Complete ? Đợi tiền về hay contact tiếp cho nó , có ai giỏi English cho mình xin 1 vài đoạn văn để mình contact với .

Cám ơn các bạn rất nhiều , ai giúp hộ với :(

Completed rồi thì do ngân hàng Việt Nam xử lý bạn à. Của bạn bị sai tên thế kia thì ngân hàng sẽ bị refund $ lại acc PP. Thời gian refund có thể mất một vài tuần đó.

Hello Tran Vinh Quang,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Azri and I am glad to assist you.

I do understand that you are enquiring on the Withdrawal which has been completed but the amount is not credited yet.

I am going to escalate a Service Request on your behalf.

I would like to apologize for all the inconveniences caused.

However if you have linked a different person bank account to your PayPal account, the amount should reversed back to your PayPal account.

The thing is, there is no Reversal even though it has been more than the withdrawal timeframe.

That is the reason why I am going to escalate a Service Request on your behalf.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal. Your satisfaction is important to us. We welcome your feedback and hope you recommend us to your friends and family.

Please make sure you have a valid mobile phone number on your PayPal account so that we can contact you if we need to confirm any unusual account activity and protect you from unauthorized account use. To add or update a mobile phone number is easy: Log in to your PayPal account, click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page, and then click ‘Update’ beside ‘Phone.’

Nó reply thế này , ai giải thích hộ vs

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sn121097

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week