Matrix HQ RevShare - hqrevshare.com

Giờ cũng chưa vào đc:(

Site kg phải surf nên bảo trì 1-2 ngày lãi vẫn được tính mà. Không có gì phải xoắn đâu.

trên fb proof về pp vẫn đều đều, chờ site mở lại, sáng giờ vẫn ko vô dc.

và site đã scam

pz vẫn instant đó, thấy proof pay toàn pz, còn PM đợi xem có ai dc pay rồi with tiền sau.

Hi All,
Again pardon my apologies for not updating for over 31 hours, i cant access to my FB was hack my password was change and they deactivate my fb and real life caught me up to be online all the time to rectify the verification etc...
While moving sever the dev encounter serious issue with the new sever defect on the hardware and to fix all this issue 100% i can only rely on them to fix it.
There another hosting company step up to help us and they are still working on it at this moment they have difficulty connecting to the current database so it may take time.
The account team have difficulty to access to back end to just like you guys but they been processing all request as soon as they able to log in...so yes we are still paying this issue we are facing only on sever and this scripts errors, not payment or anything that will shut us down..
Please i need HQfamily full corperation to be patience and bare with this
Like always i will be here and not going anywhere so chill guys...
We will be back for business and more bigger then ever.
I cant send mass mail so please spread the words to calm everyone down
Regrads,
Han

Lại kịch bản bị hack pass lần 2 :D
Admin các site dễ bị hack pass nhĩ :D
site ra hơn 2 tháng vẫn uy tín hơn site DAP mới ra, với lại hq vô mãi ko dc còn DAP bị hack fb mà site nó vô ầm ầm, đợi xem nó xử lý thế nào sẽ rõ cả thôi.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tieubao00

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back