Matrix HQ RevShare - hqrevshare.com

Hy vọng là nó sẽ ổn định trở lại. Và tiếp tục pay PM. Vớt vát chút vốn chứ dao này bị scam nhiều quá, đói rồi :(

Hy vọng là nó sẽ ổn định trở lại. Và tiếp tục pay PM. Vớt vát chút vốn chứ dao này bị scam nhiều quá, đói rồi :(

đừng hi vọng xa xôi :D

2015-11-21_081311.png

hàng về nóng hổi :D:D

******UPDATE****** Update For Han Mohamad
I was able to reach Han on Skype today and he has had limited time on his computer due to some serious personal problems. His kids have been in the hospital, his nephew died and his mom had a serious fall all happening at the same time!! So he is feeling very down right now and is not even getting enough sleep to cope. He will connect with me later to see what I can do to help him although there is no way I can handle payouts but only support.
I am pleading for Han tor your Patience and Understanding at this time. He reassures me he loves his HQ family and I personally care a lot about HQ also so want to do all I can to help him get through this.

>>> Note with regard to yesterday's Paypal double payment situation he tells me 400 double payments were sent out and he has a list of them. Please do the right thing and refund any double payment from yesterday.

Anything new I learn I will update for him here.

******UPDATE****** Update For Han Mohamad
I was able to reach Han on Skype today and he has had limited time on his computer due to some serious personal problems. His kids have been in the hospital, his nephew died and his mom had a serious fall all happening at the same time!! So he is feeling very down right now and is not even getting enough sleep to cope. He will connect with me later to see what I can do to help him although there is no way I can handle payouts but only support.
I am pleading for Han tor your Patience and Understanding at this time. He reassures me he loves his HQ family and I personally care a lot about HQ also so want to do all I can to help him get through this.

>>> Note with regard to yesterday's Paypal double payment situation he tells me 400 double payments were sent out and he has a list of them. Please do the right thing and refund any double payment from yesterday.

Anything new I learn I will update for him here.

Cái gì mà trùng hợp đến mức cả 3 đều đổ bệnh lẫn HQ cũng đang hấp hối thế o_O. Nếu là thật thì em cũng xin chia buồn và cảm thông. :( Chỉ sợ sự thật nó lại khác :oops:

Cái gì mà trùng hợp đến mức cả 3 đều đổ bệnh lẫn HQ cũng đang hấp hối thế o_O. Nếu là thật thì em cũng xin chia buồn và cảm thông. :( Chỉ sợ sự thật nó lại khác :oops:
Nói chung là nó tính bài chuầy rồi viê j 1 cái cớ hợp lý thoai, hạ cánh hq rồi sau này trở lại mở site khác lại kiếm sống mà vẫn k bị mang tiếng xấu

HQ kiểu này thì chắc ra đê thật rồi :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thicongPgiamdoc

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week