Hướng dẫn cách unlock tài khoản STP

chaoban888

Senior
Reactions
MR
Soạn ticket với nội dung

Hello supporter.
Please explain to me why my account has been suspended?
I do nothing wrong,do not travell,do not use proxy or fake ip software,...
Please review my case!
Thanks.

(nhớ điền đầy đủ họ tên,stp username nhé).

Sau một lúc nó sẽ trả lời là
Your submitted material did not pass our processes. As such your account was closed. You are welcome to email UNALTERED copies of your verification material to [email protected] so that we can review. Please note that you will need to email color scans of any verification material, otherwise it will not be able to be reviewed.

Trong trường hợp bạn có nhiều tiền thì nên gửi lại mail verify, việc này sẽ mất thời gian hơn. Còn nếu bạn cảm thấy tiền trong tài khoản của bạn ít và bạn không muốn verify thì nên soạn tiếp 1 ticket như sau

Hello support
I'm Vietnamese. My account was suspended. When I support,you ask me upload many thing,but I dont have much time to do these,with 0.01$ in my account I must do that things,I think I will never use STP,because STP has so much troubles...Why dont you re-open for me and I will have much transaction and benefit STP?

Why you make so much trouble with me?

Please re-open my stp account or I never use it one again!

Thank you

Bạn sửa lại số tiền còn trong tài khoản, như của tôi là 0.1$, của bác tieuphong là 6$

Sau đó bạn sẽ được nó active lại tài khoản :m131:

We have had a very unfortunate glitch within the system and apologize for this inconvenience.

Your account is active once again.

Thank you for your patience.

Này thì Ân với Lốc

Your region has been blocked due to high volumes of online fraud. If you would like access to your account you will need to get the account bank verified to confirm your identity and all of your information. To do this we require a copy of your passport (in color), a recent utility bill (to confirm your name and address), and a bank statement or letter (that can confirm your name, IBAN number, and SWIFT code, as well as the date) NOTE, a bank letter must be signed and stamped by the bank for us to accept it. All of this information can be sent along with your username to
[email protected].

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tieubao00

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week