Hướng dẫn KHAI THÁC TỐI ĐA vài trang khảo sát, ĐÁP ÁN MỘT SỐ KHẢO SÁT để kiếm 2-5 triệu VND/tháng

Solutions
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Follow me on Facebook
Có khảo sát về pet của dynata nha mọi người, không có tiếng Việt.

1660738075549.png

Your FreeCryptoRewards account has been placed under review due to inconsistencies found with your information. In order to verify your account, you must complete an additional step of verification.

Please click the below link to proceed with verification. You must verify with a government-issued ID.
https://i.vouched.id/i?s=
Also, please be sure to take a clear picture of the identification. If you can not read the information in the picture, it is likely that our systems are unable to read as well.

Once the verification is complete, please reply to the ticket sent to you from our support.

Thanks for your co-operation!
xác minh kiểu gì giờ mất toi 3$ bác ợ 😶
FreeCryptoRewards Security

Your FreeCryptoRewards account has been placed under review due to inconsistencies found with your information. In order to verify your account, you must complete an additional step of verification.

Please click the below link to proceed with verification. You must verify with a government-issued ID.
https://i.vouched.id/i?s=
Also, please be sure to take a clear picture of the identification. If you can not read the information in the picture, it is likely that our systems are unable to read as well.

Once the verification is complete, please reply to the ticket sent to you from our support.

Thanks for your co-operation!
xác minh kiểu gì giờ mất toi 3$ bác ợ 😶
FreeCryptoRewards Security
Làm sao mà mất đồng nào được? Chả mất đồng nào :v

có cần trả lời nó không bác, em gg dịcht thấy nó đòi chụp hình xác minh gì ấy
Đây là acc của bác đã bị khóa, bác phải kyc để mở khóa, nếu bác không biết thì hãy pm fb em, em hỗ trợ có tính phí 0.5-1 usd tùy vào độ "gà tiếng anh" của bác.

Đây là acc của bác đã bị khóa, bác phải kyc để mở khóa, nếu bác không biết thì hãy pm fb em, em hỗ trợ có tính phí 0.5-1 usd tùy vào độ "gà tiếng anh"
Đây là acc của bác đã bị khóa, bác phải kyc để mở khóa, nếu bác không biết thì hãy pm fb em, em hỗ trợ có tính phí 0.5-1 usd tùy vào độ "gà tiếng anh" của bác.
lại phải chụp hình cmnd các kiểu à, em ngại khoản này lắm

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777garden

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week