Matrix Juby Ad Share - 10$/package; 120%-130% returns; thanh toán qua PZ,EP,STP,PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cứ tình hình này thì phải lên đến vài triệu $ nữa ấy chứ

Tiếp tục đi anh em.

• :binhsua136:

Bác quả là đại za ...

Pro vào giải đáp dùm rắc rối này dùm với
Mình tái đầu tư hết 10$ nhưng ko thấy xuất hiện từ sáng đến giờ. Trong khi đó PM lại bị trừ tiền.
View attachment 27773View attachment 27774
Hello Friends and Partners,

Please, be informed that effective immediately, instant cashouts are disabled for security reasons and to check a system bug creating double cashouts to some accounts. We shall also check through all the accounts in due course to reserve the excess cashouts.

All cashouts will still be treated timely and as soon as we resolve the glitch, we shall enable the instant cashouts again. Please understand that this is the first time the Shadow Scripts is used for such program, its a new tweak to the platform, so we are watching for any issue and resolving them.

Also, the DNS propagation from last night's server migration is still gradually completing around the world. So, you may notice some slowness.

Thanks for your continued support and understanding.

Admin Juby

Nó trả lời thế này là sao vậy ? Hix...vẫn chưa đc cập nhật balance nữa

Please, be informed that effective immediately, instant cashouts are disabled for security reasons and to check a system bug creating double cashouts to some accounts. We shall also check through all the accounts in due course to reserve the excess cashouts.

All cashouts will still be treated timely and as soon as we resolve the glitch, we shall enable the instant cashouts again. Please understand that this is the first time the Shadow Scripts is used for such program, its a new tweak to the platform, so we are watching for any issue and resolving them.

Also, the DNS propagation from last night's server migration is still gradually completing around the world. So, you may notice some slowness.

Admin Juby

bac gửi lại đi,copy cái payment PM vào xong bảo admin dep rùi mà không nhận tiền trong TK

Admin Juby

Dear Admin,

I have deposited ..... $ via my Perfect Money account to your website which is www.jubyadshare.com but I haven't received that amount of money in my e-wallet. Could you please check it again for me? Here is my proof of payment (nhớ chụp lại cái proof dep rồi gửi kèm theo nhé cậu).

I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you!

Best regards

Hôm nay web load hơi chậm,hy vọng sáng mai thức dậy fix xong lỗi và instant WD như cũ

Hello,

After we migrated to Blockdos last night, our server has not been communicating well with Blockdos leading to site been slow and offline.

Right now, we are moving our dedicated server to Blockdos, please bear with us.

This will enhance our experience and business.

Regards

Admin Juby

- - - Updated - - -

Mình vừa mua 1 pack
ID: heobeo09
PM:U5023619
thớt check rùi RCB cho mình nhé

doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ngồi hóng mua cái ad mà tèo rồi :((, thôi đi ngủ
[h=1]504 Gateway Time-out[/h]
BlockDOS

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

vừa mua 1 share RCB mình nhé

ID: mrga95
PM: U2270723

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anhsh12tht