Help Lại một lần nữa thấy buồn - cpa - vietnam

CPA : bác hiểu bản chất của nó chưa ???

Phone cho thằng Zacjohnson mà hỏi nó nhé :)

Mình gà... chưa hiểu được gì cả :binhsua12:

P/s: bác có nghĩ network thông đồng frauder chưa :) ... Bác có nghĩ về cách ăn buffet của Tây và buffet VN chưa...

Nếu muốn ăn đàng hoàng thì cứ big company mà đăng ký... <--- cái này hơi đuối nhé...

Last edited by a moderator:
up cho bài viết chân thật của bác...tiện thể cho em xin cái yahoo để tiện liên lạc học hỏi

Mình nói thật, nói thì dễ mà bước vào làm mới khó, kiến thức không bằng bọn nước ngoài, vốn cũng chưa chắc bằng, bọn nó làm là xác định là công việc để kiếm cơm lâu dài, còn vn ah? Hứng thì làm, thích thì làm, tò mò thì làm, muốn có tiền thì làm nhưng thái độ thì sao, có nghiêm túc ko?, có hẳn 1 team chuyên nghiệp ko?
Tóm lại VN là thế :-<

Ai cho tôi lương thiện :sosad:

cơ bản là thằng net nó cũng ko hoàn toàn cấm cheat vì nếu éo thằng nào cheat thì lấy đâu ra số lượng cho nó báo cáo. quan trọng là làm sao cho giống để khi thằng đối tác hỏi thì nói còn có thể bảo "mấy ông muốn khảo sát online tui làm cho mấy ông, mà người dân họ điền thế làm thế quái nào tui biết được họ muốn gì chả lẽ đến nhà họ hỏi á, ko thấy họ cũng làm đường hoàng như cân đường hộp sữa thế này à".
=> có cheat cũng chả có bố thằng net nào nhận với đối tác là hệ thống nó có cheat cả. thằng nào khôn thì thêm điều kiện hoàn thành vào để giảm bớt thôi

Chào các bạn mình ghé thăm mmo4me nhiều khi thấy buồn , những bài viết có chất lượng ít quá hix.
Frau offers mãi mãi tồn tại nhưng nó rất phiêu lưu, khi các bạn gian lận subid đi kèm affiliate ID của các bạn được gửi đi và bạn sẽ bị lock khi network report cái affiliate black list , vậy là không nhận được tiền .
Sao các bạn không suy nghĩ tốt hơn chúng ta học hỏi và tìm hướng đi lâu dài nó rất là nhiều nơi cho các bạn học hỏi cách làm tốt nhất đem lại nhiều tiền và chắc ăn :
cpafix.com
http://www.cpvden.com/
http://www.affcrusher.com/forum/forum.php
Hay các blog của các maketter nổi tiếng
http://www.lukepeerfly.com
http://zacjohnson.com/ ( người này kiếm 1 triệu usd với nerverblue )
có rất nhiều forums để tìm hiểu để thúc đẩy offer nhưng chúng ta ở đây dạy nhau cách làm offer nhưng chỉ là cái bề ngoài của nó hix
nhân tiện đây mình share module 1 của 1 admin forums viết hy vọng các bạn ngồi lại và chuẩn bị thay đổi tư tưởng làm cho tốt :
Module 1 Introduction - A Must Read :
Hello, and Welcome to the CPA Cash Vault Course!

This is a "7-Module" Training course teaching you everything you need to know to get started in making money online as a CPA affiliate. You are about to learn how to gather leads, promote offers, set up marketing funnels, develop landing pages, get MASSIVE traffic, and on how to create thousands of dollars a month in CPA affiliate commissions - ALL FROM SCRATCH.

The first thing you should do is get a pen and paper or open a text document and be prepared to take notes about different ideas that are about to flow through your mind as you read through these modules.
There is a lot of information here and your thoughts will start to wander... so writing down your own ideas along the way will be a great way to get your first campaign running smoothly!

In this first module I would like to provide a brief introduction to CPA marketing and also tell you what you can expect in the other modules. I also want to give you some perspective on how much actual money can be made in CPA marketing as just a "lone wolf" marketer.

There is a definite possibility for you all by yourself to make over $100,000 a month in commissions with CPA marketing. Yes...it is a fact. And best of all people do it all the time.

I want to provide you some motivation before you get into these modules so that you understand just how much money can be made!

Below is a screenshot of my Neverblue CPA account on 1 day. This screenshot is not to boast or show off, but to provide you some insight and inspiration...and to show you I am not just making all this stuff up. Plus it should give you the desire to take this and put it into action for your own business

This shows 7721 clicks all from 1 traffic source, which resulted in1463 conversions in just one day!

It shows a revenue of over $5K in one day, from 1 CPA account and 1 measly offer! Best of all I never had to sell a thing and the commission was $3.50 per conversion! I know it is hard to believe...but it is true, and there really is no reason for me to lie to you right now. In fact, I think this is somewhat low...since some people are making upwards of 20 - 40K every day in commissions.

You are about to learn how to do this...(click image to enlarge)

View attachment 17983

Right now you should be excited!
There is a lot to learn but you are going to get everything step by step and I highly rec0mmend you follow the steps and get the tools that I recommend.

By the time you have completed all the modules in this training series you will have EVERYTHING you need to make money in CPA marketing online from the comfort of your home, and you will have all it takes to gather thousands of leads and customers online.

It is then up to you to put this stuff into action and implement it for maximum profits.
You are about to learn in detail some of the top traffic sources online to get targeted sales and leads, the different types of traffic, and even how to set up profitable campaigns from scratch, including how to pick CPA offers that will convert, and how to set up perfect sales funnels with no technical skills.

Every module in this course will provide you with specific action items that you need to do in order so that you are in a better position to start making money quickly! You should read the modules and complete the action items and when you are finished all 7 modules you will be in the same league as some of the top super affiliates online and ready to start banking some serious CPA commissions.

So without wasting anymore time let’s get right into it with some basic stuff before we get into some actual marketing campaigns.

What is CPA Marketing?
CPA stands for Cost Per Action and it refers to a type of marketing that usually involves you generating leads for companies and in turn, those companies giving you a small payment for each lead. Don't be fooled by the word "small payment"because trust me they can add up REALLY Fast!

It works like this:
You generate traffic from one or more sources which you then send to an offer. The offer is usually for a free trial or free gift that the customer can get by filling out a survey or similar. In most cases, the company that has created the offer requires the customer to opt in or fill out their address before they pay you for that lead. Once they’ve done that, you get your payment. Simple! The most exciting part is that there is a ton of money to be made in this business. Even beginners can make upwards of a few hundred dollars a day with the right campaigns and skills.

So, Why Do So Many People Like to Market CPA Offers?
Cost Per Action marketing is one of the best channels to explore if you are interested in generating an extra stream of income online, even if you are brand new to online business and Internet Marketing. It is also a great business to understand if you need to gather leads for your own business.

Here are just a few reasons why marketing CPA offers is so appealing:

No need to generate sales in order to earn money.
No need to do cold calling or massive ad campaigns that typically require a lot of upfront costs and investment.
Your job is simple to generate traffic to CPA offers - which you are about to learn.
No experience required: CPA Marketing is something that anyone can become involved in, regardless of location, experience or knowledge.
Promotional Media Provided: Many companies will provide you with all of the promotional tools and media that you need, eliminating any requirement of designing web pages or banners.

How do you get Paid?
The absolute first thing you need to have in order to make money is an account at a CPA Network. A CPA network is basically the company that pays you every time you generate a lead or sale for another company. A CPA network has several different offers hat you can promote online and each one will pay you a certain commission every time and action is completed. Getting an account with a CPA network can sometimes be difficult since many of them want people with experience. Below I explain an easy way to get accepted and one of my favorite networks.

Some are easier than others. Some people have problems getting accepted to different networks.

It is relatively easy to get accepted if you have your own website that is full of quality content. Most networks will advise whether you have been approved within 2 days. To choose which network you want to join, check out any reviews you can find and ensure they have a good reputation.

If you want to get accepted quickly into a good CPA network I recommend signing up at Vance Ad Network.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY AT VANCE AD NETWORK NOW
What to Expect When Applying to a CPA Network

Once you decide which CPA networks you want to apply to, you will sometimes have to answer a series of questions. Not all networks have the same questions and sometimes you won't get any questions. For example, Vance Ad Network probably will not interview you but if they do, it will be very brief.

Apart from your name, company name and address here are some other questions you may be asked when applying to networks:

How experienced are you with CPA?

Where is your traffic coming from?

How much money per day/month do you spend on advertising?

Do you belong to any advertising network?

What are your monthly earning levels with these other networks?

These are just examples. When answering the questions just be sure to sound confident and experienced even if you aren't.
Be sure to answer the phone in a business like manner.

Some things I would recommend before you apply - make sure you have a website that is full of good content. If you don't have a website, ask a friend if you can use one of their websites for the application, or just get someone to build you a quick site. If you are just starting out, get a .com and get someone to build a nice site on it or you do it.
What If You Do not Have a Website or You Do Not Know How To Get One Set Up?

Don't worry there are plenty of very quick solutions for this!Sometimes a simple free blog set up on Wordpress.com is enough to get you accepted. You could easily set up a blog on Wordpress.com and add about 5 - 10 articles to it related to any niche you want to focus on.

Another option is to get a professionally designed website done for you that includes hosting and a domain name.

You can get this design done free by clicking here.

I have managed to get a special offer for all CPA Cash Vault members. Basically they will develop an entire site for you free as long as you buy the hosting through them. Just check out the video to learn more about this special offer: CLICK HERE FOR THE SPECIAL OFFER.

The next modules are going to get into much more detail about CPA affiliate marketing and making money but your first step in making a killing with CPA is getting accepted into a CPA Network!

ACTION ITEMS FOR MODULE 1:

1. SIGN UP TO A CPA NETWORK

If you want to get accepted quickly into a good CPA network I recommend signing up at Vance Ad Network.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY AT VANCE AD NETWORK NOW

Why do I recommend this network? Well I really like working there because they have weekly payments, they always pay on time, they have several offers, it's easy to get approved, and they have several payment options and can pay directly into my paypal account too.
2. Get a Website for Your Application (optional)

If you need a website for your application to a CPA network then you can use someone else's or get your own. These can be created very quickly by going to our special offer: CLICK HERE FOR THE SPECIAL OFFER. Understand that this website is strictly for the application and not necessarily for the marketing campaigns we will be creating later. You do not need a website to make money with CPA marketing campaigns but you might need one when applying to a CPA network.

FAQ

What do I fill in on the CPA Network application for:

SS#/CorpID#/ABN
This is for US people. If you are not in the US just enter 000000 or not applicable if it allows you.

Please List Website
Some networks require a website and some don't. If they ask you for one you might be able to leave it blank but if it is required you will need to place a website in here.

Will there be incentivized traffic
I always answer no since some networks don't allow incentive. But if you want to run incentive offers then look for places like CPALead, Blam Ads, Adcend Media, LeadBolt.

Incentive means you are giving someone something in return for completing one of your offers.

How will you promote our offers?
Tell them what traffic sources you plan on using and methods. for example a good answer is:
"I plan on using paid and free traffic to a landing page, that conains useful information for the visitors. I use all whitehat traffic sources. "

AIM - give them your AIM id name if you have one. (chat service)

Skype - Same as Skype

Can I progress no further without a website/blog??

You definitely do NOT require a website to get accepted to a CPA network but many of them do require this becasue they want to examine your marketing methods. It often speeds up the approval process but if you leave it blank they may ask more questions. Just tell them you are new and want to start using whitehat traffic methods to start running offers and that you are in the process of creating some campaigns.

Many of the top Networks want to work with professional affiliates, who have a site. However, it doesn't need to be a complex site with tons of traffic, just a simple personal site or blog should be enough.
In our next module you will learn more about CPA and how to begin setting up your money money making campaign.

đánh dấu :binhsua02:

cái này mà các admin tập trung lại cùng chiến thì chắc.....vẫn còn mơ hồ về cái này quá....e củng muốn làm được như vậy...kiếm được chừng ấy tiền chắc e hại đời hết gái đà nẵng quá :))

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sn121097

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back