Megatypers - Một đối thủ mới!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Đợi ................và ...........chờ.............................. thôi ......................................

mãi chưa có tiền lâu quá
nó bán cam chắc

Thằng mega làm mất cả hứng để cạp tiếp. Thôi đợi $ về rồi cạp nữa

Ặc sáng đến h chưa ai có tiền lun hả :(
Hết chán pix,vào đây lại chán típ :(

Vẫn chưa nhận được $. Các bác nhận được chưa ?

Thằng này nó lùm xùn quá bà con ơi :binhsua04:

Mình cũng ko dung soft nè, 3 acc nó trả đúng hạn 1 acc, 2 acc còn lại tới bây h vẫn chưa trả.

Không lẽ nó phát hiện ra bạn cheat, cho mình hỏi là lập 3 acc mà cùng pay về một LR thì có làm sao không nhi?

ngồi làm pix+kolo doi thang nay pay thui rùi làm tip

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Tình hình mới nhất đây mới gửi mail nó hỏi lí do pay chậm nó trả lời thế này đây

Dear Customer,

we have received a support request from you regarding payment issues.

Please find below some FAQ regarding payment issues:

Where is the REQUEST PAYMENT button?

There isn’t any request payment button. We usually pay each Monday Eastern Time (GMT -5) if you have reached the minimum balance needed for payment the day before. There might be some delays in the payment if some events occurred that are out of our control

It’s Monday and I haven’t received my payment yet. Where is my payment?

We make payments every Monday on Eastern Time (GMT -5) by alphabetical order. All payments will be completed around Monday 7:00 PM SERVER TIME. Please remember that the time of the day changes according to the place where you live. If you live in Asia or Oceania it’s probable that your payment will arrive on Tuesday.
Sometimes your payment will get delayed due to some unforeseen reason, if this happens, please be patient as we do our best to complete your payment transaction.

I want to change my payment details. How can I do this?

Sorry. We instructed you on registration that changing payment details is not allowed. We can make an exception on the following two cases:

1. You inserted WMID instead of WMZ when you chose Webmoney.
2. You have selected Western Union and you wish to change to another payment type.

My payment got a fee deducted. Why do you deduct money from my payment?

Some of the payment options we have charge a transaction fee. When receiving payment, these fees will be deducted from your account. The fees you have to pay sometimes vary according to the country that you live in. Please take into account that these fees are not collected by us, they are collected by the payment processor that you selected.

Before proceeding with your ticket, we would also kindly like to ask you to fully revise our FAQ/rules/tips section for further information.

https://protypers.zendesk.com/forums/20616352-questions-and-answers

If your issue does not correspond to any issue mentioned in the FAQ/rules/tips section, please respond to this ticket.

Please allow 48 hours for our response.

Support
ProTypers.com

Dòng chử đõ ý nghĩa thế này đây
Chúng tôi thực hiện thanh toán trên Eastern Time (GMT -5) theo thứ tự chữ cái
Đôi khi thanh toán của bạn sẽ bị trì hoãn do một số lý do bất khả kháng, nếu điều này xảy ra, hãy kiên nhẫn và chúng tôi sẽ làm 1 cách tốt nhất để hoàn tất giao dịch thanh toán của bạn.

Má ơi mail mình chử P vậy phải ngồi đợi hả trừi.ko bít theo anphabe hay là theo tiền nửa.
Pay nhanh nhất vẫy là paypal.Tai nó nhận tiền từ ng ta bằng paypal mà sau đó nó đổi tiền sang Lr và Z Nên hơi lâu thì phải

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaivn88esq

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week