Mobrabus - Mobrabus.com, Revshare tốt hơn Digadz, rất giống Traffic Monsoon

SealTemSix

Hero
Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
CÁC BẠN VUI LÒNG CLICK BANNER ĐỂ ĐĂNG KÝ:

www.Mobrabus.com

1 Site chia kiếm tiền giống với Traffic Monsoon vừa ra mắt, tuy nhiên site đang chạy thử nghiệm và sẽ chính thức đi vào hoạt động cuối tháng 3/2015.

- Site có gói Adpack rất thấp: 1$

16454404946_22a19e8c0f_o.jpg

16480404485_37c8c18279_o.jpg

This program is 7 weeks away(March 2015) and NOW is the time to get positioned and build before the word gets out! The potential here is HUGE and it also allows FREE members to earn to up to $500 which is a great return with no risk. There are multiple ways to earn as you can see from some of the slides I posted below. After you register on the website, you can download the full PDF and see the entire presentation.

Payment processors accepted are STP, Payza, PayPal, EgoPay, OK Pay, Perfect Money

I highly recommend you take a look at the bronze they offer, it's limited to 200 positions which will go very quickly. I also placed a slide below that will show the benefits of being a bronze member which is a ONE time payment but optional.

BONUS: I have a special offer for those that join with a bronze package. If you do any kind of marketing using a landing/capture page then listen up! I will give you FREE access to use my software that shows you Heatmaps, recorded playback of every visitor that looked at your site, calculates how far down total average users scroll down your page and more. Feel free to price how much this would cost you if you were to pay for this service and most do not include recorded website visits. The average price can easily cost $50 to $100+ a month but I own the software. I have to limit this to bronze members in order to cover the costs I pay monthly to host all of that data that is generated as this is a service I charge others others to use. If bronze is sold out but you have a good size team you can refer then I am open to helping you too.

Last edited:
ref.
Cái này chưa hoạt động hay sao mà có cái đồng hồ đếm ngược vậy thớt.
Chính xác. Site này vẫn đang chạy thử nghiệm, đầu tháng 3 thì nó mới chính thức đi vào họa động bạn nhé !

Thằng này có gói adpack 1$ rất thấp. Anh em có thể chiến được.

Thế bây giờ đăng ký giữ chỗ bổ đấy thôi à, có phải làm gì không.
Nhìn cái giới thiệu dài quá. Thớt cứ đúc kết kinh nghiệm rồi share cho mọi người chiến cùng luôn.

Thế bây giờ đăng ký giữ chỗ bổ đấy thôi à, có phải làm gì không.
Nhìn cái giới thiệu dài quá. Thớt cứ đúc kết kinh nghiệm rồi share cho mọi người chiến cùng luôn.
Mình sẽ dịch sang tiếng việt và giới thiệu lại cho anh em. Đăng ký xí chỗ trước, đợi đến lúc site chính thức hoạt động là đầu tư luôn. Những site dạng này thì lợi nhuận rất cao ở thời gian đầu tiên.

1 Site chia kiếm tiền giống với Traffic Monsoon vừa ra mắt, tuy nhiên site đang chạy thử nghiệm và sẽ chính thức đi vào hoạt động cuối tháng 3/2015.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
proxydancuxoay

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week