Help Mới Nhận Tiền Từ dital coingenaration

mastervn

Reactions
MR
hôm nay nó gửi đây:
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: nobor"]
[TD="colspan: 2"]2013-05-14 12:22:51 You:
My friend has been approved but I haven't. Is something go wrong? Please inform me as soon as possible because time and prestige is very important to all of us.

Hope to receive your feedback. Thanks![/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"]2013-05-14 20:51:33 Admin:
For sure it is important for all members :) If your IP doesn't have more than 9 trial threads your account won't be banned automatically and you will be able to use your earnings to purchsae threads. Members from Vietnam continue to abuse our system by creating fake accounts and taking advantage of our legacy towards honest members. We have warned our members that it is in their interest to follow the rules and conditions in order to avoid unwanted disputes and possible suspention of trial threads in general. We have nearly finished with the validation process, most likely your account will get approved so we see no reason to worry at all.

Is there anything else I can do for you?

Regards,
Larry

Digital Generation Support Dept.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Ticket closed Administation 2013-05-14 20:51:36[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

chia bùn cùng bác :) . trong mail nó nhắc tới vấn đề việt nam lạm phát nên hiện tại nó ko xử lý các account từ việt nam :)
em từ trước h toàn cắm mấy thứ này trên vps UK nên cũng chắc nó cũng nói gì :D

zerbra

Junior
Reactions
MR
CHA MẸ ƠI TIỀN VỀ RỒI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAU KHI GỬI BỨC TÂM THƯ TỚI DG ;D

[TABLE="width: 872"]
[TD="colspan: 2"]2013-05-16 06:34:06 You:
Hi, this is Thursday and my balance haven't changed into Available Balance. Please inform me asap when you approve my account.

One thing I want to say is Vietnam has dynamic IP so IP of this member can change to other member, risk of being seen as cheater is high. And since your last maintenance, many member think you 're not paying anymore and left. But we don't.I know some of my friends have purchased threads and waiting to get the profit from it. Waiting and Hoping is everything I can do now.

Many thanks![/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"]2013-05-16 10:27:30 Admin:
We appreciate your interest in DG and we have no interest to ban members from Vietnam, there are other issue non related to dynamic IP change that has caused us to limit quotas for Vietnam. By the way, your account has been approved.

Regards,
Larry

[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

heheh___ig2Hks0oUz.png

sockscheap

Hero
Verified
Solutions
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Mail này có nghĩa là gì thế mấy bạn

New features / bugs fixed:

- Windows 8 now fully compatible
- Multi-threads run stable
- VPS no longer supported
- Duplicate accounts blocked
- SMS authentication
- Payza withdrawals

Conditions:

* You receive trial thread instantly after registration if your country hasn\'t exceeded it\'s quota for trial threads.
* Earnings from trial threads are available within 24 hours after first launch of application.
* Account balance in your members area is refreshed every 24 hours. Same for referral activity records.
* If you have no threads your earnings won\'t build up in the application, check back within a week or so to see if your thread
was activated. We suggest to buy threads instead of waiting in queue since paid members have a higher priority. Sorry.
* You can add more threads to increase application performance, maximum daily wage is $100 per PC.
* If you have created several accounts and will not be able to complete SMS authentication your accounts will be banned.

As for the rest - we are pleased to announce that DG is skyrocketing!
1,000\'s are joining Digital Generation each day and this figure is growing fast, it\'s just about all getting started and we feel confident you will be happy with your DG experience. It took us longer than we expected to publish our new release and are finally pleased to announce that NEW RELEASE DOWNLOAD is NOW AVAILABLE in your members area. Please make sure to update your application to the final version at your earliest convenience. We have addressed major common glitches and the system works nearly perfect now. We\'ll be constantly making improvements to our software, MAC version is expected to be released within the next few days. There are more exciting news ahead, stay tuned!

Thanks for your support & trust,

Yours,

Digital Generation Team

vinaqc88

Junior
Reactions
MR
mới nhận được này..
You will be able to approve your account manually once we are finished with SMS authentication module, our tech. dept is currenly busy making updates to our script and platform, please standby for update.
Have a nice day,

Larry

Digital Generation Support Dept.
Ticket closed Administation 2013-05-16 13:44:57

ai ngày xưa chạy Muti Acc nhiều Acc trên 1 máy thì nó ban hết còn ai chạy 1 Acc thì ko sao đâu cứ yên tâm mà chiến , trong thư nói rõ là không chạy quá 9 thử nghiệm của nó trên 1 máy là ko sao
Có nghĩa là không chạy 1 lúc 9 tool phải không chứ chạy 8 tool vẫn không bị banned đúng ko

CHA MẸ ƠI TIỀN VỀ RỒI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAU KHI GỬI BỨC TÂM THƯ TỚI DG ;D

[TABLE="width: 872"]
[TD="colspan: 2"]2013-05-16 06:34:06 You:
Hi, this is Thursday and my balance haven't changed into Available Balance. Please inform me asap when you approve my account.

One thing I want to say is Vietnam has dynamic IP so IP of this member can change to other member, risk of being seen as cheater is high. And since your last maintenance, many member think you 're not paying anymore and left. But we don't.I know some of my friends have purchased threads and waiting to get the profit from it. Waiting and Hoping is everything I can do now.

Many thanks![/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"]2013-05-16 10:27:30 Admin:
We appreciate your interest in DG and we have no interest to ban members from Vietnam, there are other issue non related to dynamic IP change that has caused us to limit quotas for Vietnam. By the way, your account has been approved.

Regards,
Larry

[/TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

heheh___ig2Hks0oUz.png
@@ giải thích đc rồi, cứ nhắc tới viet nam làm chi, acc thì treo vps uk, mà miệng thì la bai bải em là thằng vn, nó trả cho bạn 12$ coi như công kể tội anh em, sau đó nó đi chém tiếp các anh em còn lại, hồi xưa ticket thì nó nói china và vn, bây h bọn china thoát còn vn ôm hận cả * *

tungbe1997

Junior
Reactions
MR
2013-05-16 13:41:54 Admin:
You will be able to approve your account manually once we are finished with SMS authentication module, our tech. dept is currenly busy making updates to our script and platform, please standby for update.
Have a nice day,

Larry

Digital Generation Support Dept.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phuc96z

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week