Help MP6 bản update đã ra có chức năng mới

crazyman2011

Junior
Reactions
MR
MP6 ra update và có chức năng mới rồi, thế này thì đổ xô qua MP hết quá :
Added "import text file" ability in topic editor.
Added "Find Areas and ID numbers" ability.

Added "Questions and Answers" database editor.
Added additional support for PM synchronisation.
Added "Select All" for replying to topics.
Revised "Distribution" code optimized and displays correct numerical data.
Layout fixes / optimisations.

:binhsua03::binhsua03:

Cái thứ 3 thì chưa thử nhưng cái thứ 2 chỉ là, import 1 file txt vào trong phần editor thôi, nhanh hơn copy 1 tí, nói chung là nó mà ko ngộ ra mà vẫn cái kiểu kênh kiệu ấy thì tương lai có ma nó thèm dùng nữa

Last edited by a moderator:
giải thích thêm cái bôi đen thứ 2 đi cậu ^^
cái thứ 2 là tự động tìm UID forum, hình như chưa dùng đc :)
thứ 3 là câu hỏi lúc post bài nó sẽ tự động trả lời phương án mình đã trả lời trước đó

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

chốt lại là mp6 đang dần được hoàn thiện hơn, lúc đầu có vẻ gây thất vọng nhưng mình hi vọng nhiều vào con này (vì nó đẹp mã =))

mp6 pót bài xong nó báo thế nào vậy? mình ấn vào post xong mà ko thấy báo j` cả. hjxhjx. dùng khó thế. cái cột UID nó ghi lần lượt 12345 có phải thay đổi ko mọi người, mình add thử 1 4rum vào mp6 xong vào thì mặc định đã là 123456 như vậy rùi.

Nó như thế đó bạn, mình add xong cũng vậy. Mà mò mãi vẫn chưa ra được cái chức năg thứ 3 :binhsua27:
mò ?
nó auto lưu lại trong cache rồi, nếu trả lời sai bạn vào phần option để xóa đi nhé

Đây rồi có chương trình đây rồi
Forum ID Grabber v1.1 # PHPBB/MYBB Support Added!
2mmired.png

This program will assist you in obtaining forum ids required by BLEND to post your threads in a specific section(See supported forums). Ultimately this program will (attempt to) have you enter in key terms and search a list of forums finding the ones closest to your queries. However goal is far away and likely to result in several migraines for me :(. Anyways on to the app as it is today! :)

How to use

Start up program
Enter forum url (the url where you can see the index)
Select forum type from drop down
Hit load forum
?????
Pretend like you understand my struggle (of one day minus snack time)

Supported Forums

Simple Machines Forum (SMF)
PHPBB
MYBB

FAQ
What took you so long? We saw this a full week ago!
Well you can't tell it from the outside but the inside was gutted and redone(WARNING: TECHNICAL SHIT AHEAD). So originally I had made it create a web browser and fairly easily was able to parse the ids out. Unfortunately this isn't exactly the quickest, nor most efficient, way of parsing HTML. So I grabbed HTMLAgilityPack and used its HTML parsing functionality to grab the ID's. However, it uses Xpath to determine where exactly shit is (primarily employed in xml but adapted for HTML). Since I have never used xpath I was forced to figure out exactly how it works, which took up a considerable amount of time. In the end it only shaved of a few milliseconds but I suppose it will be more beneficial further down the road.

Where is (insert forum here)?
Hold your horses I will be slowly adding them, make sure you post which ones you want added in order. As I will be tackling them by the most wanted.

ZOMG THIS ISN'T WORKING!?!?!?!?!?
Any issue with the program can usually be solved by giving it administrative access.

I have tried everything but still don't know whats wrong!
Post the issue you are having, with which forum(url), and as much info as possible.

Requirements:

.Net (Microsoft Net Framework) 2.0 (If you don't have you shouldn't be even running Multiposter)
'HTMLAgilityPack.dll' (Its included so you better have it...)
One heart of Zorgomon

VirusTotal: Scan Link (0/42)
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?e3y0dbnpc7da8oo

Nguồn http://www.extremecoderz.com/forum/...eb2ccf48039dbdceecbe0678bb3fee&rb_v=viewtopic

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anhsh12tht

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back