Matrix Mytrafficpaycheck - Mytrafficpaycheck.com HÀNG CỰC ĐỈNH ROI 130%

Của em nó paid rồi các bác ạ. Payeer nó ngâm lâu quá! Paid cú đúp luôn!
Date: 04.11.2015 13:51:21
ID: 101498318
Details: P24112870 → P20956055
Amount: 10.00 $
Date: 04.11.2015 13:52:25
ID: 101498655
Details: P24112870 → P20956055
Amount: 2.88 $
Yes!

lãi hn cũng chỉ 1.2 - 1.3%
site cho lãi xuống thấp quá

Lãi đã lên 2.4% từ hôm qua rồi.:D

Proof Dep làm chuột bạch và Withdraw luôn để xem thế nào đây.:D

Túm lại là không biết mình rút sớm quá hay sao nhưng PM pay chưa phải Instant mà là sau khoảng 1p.

View attachment 63707

@Patermay

Site đã chạy lâu rồi mà chưa cập nhật Proof lên #1. Trong thời gian 24h không cập nhật mình sẽ đóng topic và tặng point.
Hello bác. Cập nhật proof ngay từ lúc site Launch rồi nhưng quên không đưa lên Page 1 bác mod ạ. Sorry.:D

Site Scam vẫn miệt mài thanh toán. Site Trusted thì đã ra đi::p
Dear Username,

Greetings today and welcome to all members of MTP.

It's been a good time online, with some hiccups which is normal, however with each passing day brings more stability for our program MTP. I would like to respond to members concerns in this update and I hope we all give this program a chance to excel.

First before the launch of MTP, I made a detailed newsletter where I personally describe the program and what to and not to expect, which I stated that MTP will provide online AD Services and pay hourly rebate based on SALES. In this type of program earnings are more with more sales but when sales are less the earnings drop. I know this days many revshare is managed like HYIP and I don't try to blame anyone but members who pressure admin into doing what is not realistic. Today we all are happy with TM, MPA and the likes but they all went through their stability phase where earnings were not more than 1% - 2% daily. The more a program last the more it become a good platform for advertising and when this is achieved a more higher daily rebate is shared so please I want everyone to understand the concept and our focus. We can share all our reserve fund and close up but that is a waste of energy and goal is not achieved.

Brief Statistic

MTP was launched on the 22nd of October

in total surf plan has paid = 56%

non-surf plan has paid = 46%

Personally I think this is even two high for a long term program. Be realistic with yourself please and let us not be in a rush to kill MTP okay.

Secondly, promotion is a key factor in programs, we see that after the launch many members have jump to other newer programs, I do not say that you should not diversify by try to keep supporting whatever program you join, it will help the growth of the program.

Finally, Posting payment proof, this is the best form of support you can give to any program, so try as much as you can to show payment proof daily.

Let's keep supporting and promoting MyTrafficPaycheck.

Thanks for your constant support.
Richard Marcum ( Admin )
2015 MyTrafficPaycheck | Sixen Communications Group

Withdraw pending + Chia lãi stop từ 2.30 pm hôm nay rùi.

nghĩa là mịnh nạp thử vô site 5$ , xong vào chỗ rút tiền rút ra , mà k được , mặc dù trong blanced có 5$
Bình thường thì $ Dep vào phải mua Share rồi tiền chia từ share và tiền Commission mới rút được.
Còn cụ thể làm như bạn thì mình không rõ. Vì tự nhiên mà vậy mất 2 lần fee roài.:D

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmdt123

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back