SCAM nobox - nobox.biz

Hey, just wanted to inform you, a cashout request on your NoBox account has been compleated.
Below are the transaction details.

Transaction ID: #2XXXXX48
Completed: Mar 22nd, 2013 @ 01:58 am
Amount: $42.00
Fees: $0.00
Net Amount: $42.00
Processor: Liberty Reserve
Processor Account: UXXXXXXX
Notes: Manual Cashout Request

Regards,
Karlo

Thanh toán hôm nay
Hey, just wanted to inform you, a cashout request on your NoBox account has been compleated.

Transaction ID: #2242950
Amount: $8.00
Net Amount: $8.00
Processor Account: U8686868
Regards,
Karlo

[h=1]Liberty Reserve Payment Received[/h]
=============================================================
Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
1. Always address you by your first name.
2. Never send you any links or attached files.
3. Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.
Dear salary,

You have received a payment to your account U8686868 (salary):
Date: 3/22/2013 5:58 AM
Batch: 13xxxxxxxx
From Account: U6084555 (NOBOX)
Memo: Cashout #2242950
Thank you.

Thanks admin NOBOX

Regards,
Karlo

Regards,
Karlo

Hello Friends,

Last week was exciting, even I spend too much time trading Bitcoins. At the time, I learned a lot about Bitcoins and the exchange and trading structure partner sites of Bitcoin offer.

This way our programmer got some better instructions on what we want on NoBox and is about to finish the product what will push NoBox to become much quicker as expected the Powerhouse we all want it to be.

Member to Member exchange is still planed, but more like Bitcoin-24 does it. NoBox will become a similar structure, but additional to Bitcoin you can trade Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and EgoPay. No, I did not forget to mention STP, but Solidtrustpay does not allow Exchanges before approval, and we won't risk to have future trouble with the account.

The Bitcoin and every of the other currencies can be traded against the USD and EURO. NoBox will offer Wire Withdrawals and becomes a superb trading partner for Bitcoin users. We are about to have a new banking partner what allows a same day withdrawal to European Banks and lower the fees dramatically.

In other words, NoBox will be used from many of the Bitcoin Traders out there. Yes, we will have exciting times coming to NoBox. You will be able to use a Wallet of any Bitcoin partner to fund and withdraw or use the Bitcoin software. However, NoBox will offer an own Wallet, and NoBox credits will become more valuable. Believe me when I say, NoBox will soon be a real Powerhouse!

The API settings show already in my Admin area, and I can see many new features getting added by the hour. I waiting for the programmer giving me the green light. Believe me when I say, no one is more excited as I am about the Bitcoin integration.

I attached some Admin screenshot on Google+ and investnote.net for my circle followers.

If you are not following investnote yet, but have a google account, or gmail address, it takes a second becoming a part of my circle community on Google+. I will re-circle you as fast I can, and give you the opportunity to know much more about me, my private life and NoBox. Trust me when I say it's worth being circled on Google+. It's not Facebook, and no one spam your inbox by submitting you to groups. Google+ is a real cool feature, and less a social network as you might believe.

My private Google+ account: http://goo.gl/3WVkZ *Investnote's Google+ Page:* http://goo.gl/diwsZ

Expect a Newsletter the minute I have news or we start accepting Bitcoins. You might realise I am really excited :)

I like to mention once more the impact Bitcoin will have for this community. The Bitcoin getting a lot attention lately, and the price increased from $46 to $75 within a few days. I traded last night the coin for $76 before the trading went down to $65 gain, and pushed back to $74. What I am trying to say is the Bitcoin will attract Traders into NoBox, and we will be able to increase the security holdback dramatically.

The Bitcoin will be one of the Keystones switching from Revenue Packs to Powerhouse. However, you still be able to use your Liberty Reserve, Egopay, Perfect Money or STP to be a part of the Future.

Depending on how fast the programmer finished all Bitcoin extensions. NoBox might be able to move faster and switch from Revenue Packs to Credits Only, or lower the ROI on future Sales earlier as planned. I would announce the lowered ROI and changes at least one week in advanced.

Now before, I receive Tickets or Emails about lowered ROI and changes, let me explain once more, the lowered ROI on FUTURE Sales is part of the Extension and Exit Strategy. However, a lowered ROI does not effect active Revenue Packs. We are talking future sales. In other words, every existing Pack pays 250% for Members or 180% for None Members if purchased NOW or before the change.

Speaking of future Extensions. By next week, NoBox will be moving to a stronger Dedicated Server. We got a really great deal from Shadowscripts in combination with a Blockdos Firewall, what made sense, and I decided to take the offer. We getting stronger in numbers and with Bitcoin we need more resources and RAM anyway.

I was advised we will not have any downtime during the switch as the server is based in the same server center. This is the second upgrade, and we are going this time for the best our hosting partner can provide.

Talking of partners, once we have the new shopping ecosystem, we will offer great new products and cash-backs including hosting and script extensions and programming from our partner Shadowscripts. I established a great relationship with the guys over there, and we will become a reselling partner, what helps NoBox generating some extra cash to the security holdback.

I believe many are searching this newsletter for today's Adjustment amount.
Ok, I won't bother you with more Bitcoin or NoBox future talk, let me just blow your mind once we are ready (;

Adjustment Return:

None Members 1.8%
Members 2%

Even after some payments in server upgrades and Bitcoin extensions NoBox has managed to reach the 2% for members.

I can say confidently next week should be one of the highest returns we have seen so far as Bitcoin will make a big difference. I started already generating some extra cash with Bitcoins, before the initial launch.

Regards, Karlo

P.S. Thanks once more for all the trust you show me and NoBox. I will pay your trust back by generate wealth for you and your family.

A new Cashout Request has been created in your account.

NoBox.biz - Cashout Request Created

A new Cashout Request has been created in your account.
We will process the request within 48 hours

Transaction ID: #2VVVVV3
Created: Mar 22nd, 2013 @ 11:56 pm
Amount: $44.70
Net Amount: $44.70
Processor Account: UVVVVVVV

Regards, Karlo

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

You have received a payment to your account Uxxxxxxx

Date: 3/23/2013 6:07 AM
Batch: 13xxxxx72
Amount: $44.70
Memo: Cashout #2243073

Thank you.

Thanh toan hom nay
================================================== ===========

Dear salary,

Memo: Cashout #2243074

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Dear salary,

Memo: Cashout #2243074

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

UP cho một chương trình tốt để nhiều người cùng tham gia. Theo nhận xét của nhiều người 4rum trong và ngoài nước thì NOBOX hiện giờ sẽ thay thế cho PROFITABLE SUNRISE và cho đến nay chỉ đứng sau RAF. Up cho MMO4ME cho nhieu anh em kịp thời tìm hiểu và không bỏ lỡ 1 chương trình đáng tin cậy.

Tình hình site đang phát triển team bên thái lan đã vào cuộc. Hệ thống thêm bitcoin ở tuần tới sẽ mang về lợi nhuận cho nobox. Nhiều leader đã nhảy vào quảng bá cho nobox. Cuối cùng là những nhận định đầy khách quan bên mmg. Mong các bạn hãy nhận ra 1 chương trình hứa hẹn mà tham gia sớm. Thân chào & good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
tiền yêu cầu rút về từ lúc 11:56 pm tức gần 11 giờ am việt nam nhưng admin hoạt động đều đặn và luôn paid chuẩn vào lúc 1:05 pm giờ việt nam. Hoạt động ổn định paid như cái đồng hồ. Nếu ai chịu khó theo dõi sẽ biết điều này. Thanh toán chỉ sau 2 h yêu cầu rút.

Tình hình site đang phát triển team bên thái lan đã vào cuộc. Hệ thống thêm bitcoin ở tuần tới sẽ mang về lợi nhuận cho nobox. Nhiều leader đã nhảy vào quảng bá cho nobox. Cuối cùng là những nhận định đầy khách quan bên mmg. Mong các bạn hãy nhận ra 1 chương trình hứa hẹn mà tham gia sớm. Thân chào & good luck!
tiền yêu cầu rút về từ lúc 11:56 pm tức gần 11 giờ am việt nam nhưng admin hoạt động đều đặn và luôn paid chuẩn vào lúc 1:05 pm giờ việt nam. Hoạt động ổn định paid như cái đồng hồ. Nếu ai chịu khó theo dõi sẽ biết điều này. Thanh toán chỉ sau 2 h yêu cầu rút.

UP cho một chương trình tốt để nhiều người cùng tham gia. Theo nhận xét của nhiều người 4rum trong và ngoài nước thì NOBOX hiện giờ sẽ thay thế cho PROFITABLE SUNRISE và cho đến nay chỉ đứng sau RAF. Up cho MMO4ME cho nhieu anh em kịp thời tìm hiểu và không bỏ lỡ 1 chương trình đáng tin cậy.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chubao

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom