SCAM nobox - nobox.biz

Cậu hướng dẫn kỹ hơn chút đi.
Mình đăng ký nonbox thì chỉ cần dep min là 5$ và surf web (bao nhiêu trang ?) phải không.
Thứ 6 hàng tuần mới đc pay àh

Cậu hướng dẫn kỹ hơn chút đi.
Mình đăng ký nonbox thì chỉ cần dep min là 5$ và surf web (bao nhiêu trang ?) phải không.
Thứ 6 hàng tuần mới đc pay àh

Add nick của tớ nhé : VIETCOMBANKDONGAACB , TỚ SẼ HỖ TRỢ THÊM

Extensions, Bitcoin and Downline Communication

Hello Friends and Business Partners,

Yesterday I received a Support Ticket suggesting implementing a feature of showing the email address of the downline. "This would be great for followups and promotion."

However, If you followed investnote over the last few years, you know I am a big fan of privacy. This is the only reason why this feature is not forced by the system. However, NoBox has the feature enabled, though not forced. In other words, if you like to communicate with your Sponsor, you can enable the feature, by clicking Preferences on the Navigation. Scroll down to Additional Setting and enable one or both of this features:

Show my email to people I have directly referred.
Allow my direct referrer to see my email address.

Afterwards, your Sponsor is able to see your email, and start communicating with you.

I understand the power of this feature, but I respect the privacy of each user, and unlike other programs allow members to decide if they enable the communication with their Sponsor.

Remember my earlier newsletter about the extension and exit strategy? The guideline on upcoming features? I am happy to announce we are in final testings of Bitcoin. There are still some small issues, of covering wallet load and coins, and cash-balance to coins, but our programmer should have solved the problem shortly.

Bitcoin is a game-changer for NoBox. As we are able to offer many products and partners outside the online investment world.

I am following up on some posts on MMG. STP needs to approve every exchange. Therefore, we are not able to exchange STP at the moment. Exchanges from and to most currencies are supported from the cash-balance. However, the supply is limited and depends on the amount easily available, without abusing the security-holdback.

This said, one member on Google+ suggested a Member to Member Exchange. Where Members be able to offer exchanges and exchange rates to other Members. Of course, NoBox need to ensure the exchange, and hold each exchange in escrow, or process it when the wallet or cash-balance of the offered amount allows the Member Exchange. Our programmer already got the order of making this possible, and it is another extension creating additional income to the NoBox security-holdback.

Please don't be shy! If you have ideas what could create revenue to NoBox, just email me, and I select the ideas what are possible and make sense, and adding them to our extension strategy.

Remember, you are part of NoBox, not just an investor. I am in love with NoBox, and I hope you too!

Please use Tickets only for Technical or Account related problems. Anything else, just email me [email protected], to receive the fastest possible responds.

Regards, Karlo

P.S. I'm absolutely convinced that you have made that important first step and broken away from the herd and that you will enjoy NoBox and its extension and exist strategy. Most of all thank you letting NoBox be a part of building your wealth in the progress.

Tình hình là từ sáng đến giờ có 2 members đã deposited hơn $1000.

ĐÂY LÀ 3 LẦN YÊU CẦU RÚT TỪ COMMISSION
chiplovebiz06032013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chúc mừng cậu connectingpeople có thêm Reff đã DEP mạnh tay, chúc cậu làm ăn phát đạt, chúc site sống lâu 100 tuổi để anh em hưởng được nhiều $

Chúc mừng cậu connectingpeople có thêm Reff đã DEP mạnh tay, chúc cậu làm ăn phát đạt, chúc site sống lâu 100 tuổi để anh em hưởng được nhiều $

Mình sẽ cập nhật thông tin và PROOF mới nhất về chương trình. Mong cho nhiều người cùng biết đến NOBOX . Chương trình này mới các bạn cứ bình tĩnh theo dõi diễn biến nhé.
Thấy thoải mái thì hãy đầu tư.

Proof today. Paid fast

Date: 3/6/2013 6:03 AM
Batch: 134395228
From Account: U6084555 (NOBOX)
Amount: $6.00
Memo: Cashout #2241571

Thank admin

Chào mừng bạn đến với Topic Nobox. Hiện tại site đang hot, bắt đầu bây giờ là vẫn chưa muộn bạn nhé. Nhanh chân chiến cùng chúng tôi.

Thank HIẾU support giúp tớ site đang ngon chiến ngay chứ chần chừ gì nữa cậu.

=============================================================
Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
1. Always address you by your first name.
2. Never send you any links or attached files.
3. Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.
=============================================================

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

You have received a payment to your account UXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXXXX):

Date: 3/6/2013 6:03 AM
Batch: 13XXX5240
From Account: U6084555 (NOBOX)
Amount: $22.60
Memo: Cashout #2241563

Thank you.

You have earned Commission! Below are the details of the transaction.

Transaction ID: #3883154
Date: Mar 6th, 2013 @ 02:35 am
Amount: $2.50
Processor: Liberty Reserve
Notes: Earned 2.50 from quytranqn on Revenue Pack #231768 Purchase (Direct Referral Level 1)

Thank You,
NoBox.biz

- - - Updated - - -

You have earned Commission! Below are the details of the transaction.

Transaction ID: #3883161
Date: Mar 6th, 2013 @ 02:39 am
Amount: $1.00
Processor: Liberty Reserve
Notes: Earned 1.00 from callgirld90 on Revenue Pack #231769 Purchase (Direct Referral Level 1)

Thank You,
NoBox.biz

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KAILASH6795

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week