Help Paypal rút tiền từ 8/1 chưa hoàn thành

chuẩn rồi :)), cứ chuẩn bị tâm lý là ko có tiền tiêu tết.
Hôm qua vừa up lên Pri và mới thử chuyển một ít xem nó có chuyển sang Completed ko

Nguyên văn dây nhé:
Hi, how are you doing today? I am Noel and I would want to take this opportunity to thank you for contacting us at PayPal.

Firstly, please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience caused as the automated email reply (FAQ’s) did not address your inquiry, this feature was not meant to inconvenience you but to assist you in a timely manner.

Tham, we do apologize as we are having an issue with the withdrawals which we are actively working to resolve. We are not able to give you an exact timeframe on when it will be resolved.

Therefore you can either leave the withdrawal pending or we can cancel it and you can do the withdrawal again when we fix the problem. Kindly reply this email if you want us to cancel the withdrawal.

I am glad that I have clarified your query. Always remember that I am here to help you if you need me. Just drop me an email and I’ll get back to you!

Have a good day!

Nó cũng reply tớ vậy nè....

em tài khoản pri mới rút 1k thì hôm sau nó đã comp rồi, nó gửi em 4 cái email
We are processing your request to withdraw funds from your PayPal account and transfer them to your bank account in Vietnam.

This can take 2-4 business days, depending on your bank.

If a problem occurs, your bank might take up to a week to tell us about it. We will email you immediately if we discover any problems.

anh nao rut trong gia dien moi bi dinh 5-7 days lam viec mà duoc completed rui thi hu len cho ba con mung nha. cua em 5 ngay roi van pending chac phai vao center nho paypal can thiep qua:(

Hướng dẫn mình update với bạn, mình thấy nó bắt chọn nhiều thứ quá chẳ biết chọn cái nào
Bạn click vào đây -> https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_run-signup-upgrade-link
Chọn Premier lúc upgrade là được. Xong hêt thì out acc ra và login lại, sẽ thấy acc lên Premier.

Vừa with acc của vợ, Personal giao diện cũ hôm qua, hôm nay đã completed. Còn acc mình bị chuyển ngược $ về lại balance, mới up lên Premier về lại giao diện cũ mà không biết có with được ko đây :(

nhờ ai bit tiếng anh gọi lên đi bạn, mình email qá chừng nó ko trả lời, gọi lên cái nó trả lại tiền, giờ tiền nằm trỏng ko bit làm sao, ko lẽ lại rút nữa :(
reversed có bị mất phí không bạn ?
mình từ 9/1 giờ 21 rồi.. điên thế chứ lại

Bạn click vào đây -> https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_run-signup-upgrade-link
Chọn Premier lúc upgrade là được. Xong hêt thì out acc ra và login lại, sẽ thấy acc lên Premier.

Vừa with acc của vợ, Personal giao diện cũ hôm qua, hôm nay đã completed. Còn acc mình bị chuyển ngược $ về lại balance, mới up lên Premier về lại giao diện cũ mà không biết có with được ko đây :(
Personal lam gi con duoc giao dien cu nua anh ?

Paypal trả lời:

I sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience that you are still facing. I apologize as we are still undergoing the system issue regarding the pending withdrawal.

Rest assured, we have made it a top priority and escalated it to our technical team accordingly.

Not to worry, I have reversed your withdrawal accordingly back to your PayPal account balance.

Our teams are currently in the midst of resolving this system issue.

Once it has been resolved, we will inform you accordingly. In the meantime, kindly do not attempt to withdraw these funds, as it still goes to a pending status.

We sincerely thank you for your kind patience and consideration.

Paypal trả lời:

I sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience that you are still facing. I apologize as we are still undergoing the system issue regarding the pending withdrawal.

Rest assured, we have made it a top priority and escalated it to our technical team accordingly.

Not to worry, I have reversed your withdrawal accordingly back to your PayPal account balance.

Our teams are currently in the midst of resolving this system issue.

Once it has been resolved, we will inform you accordingly. In the meantime, kindly do not attempt to withdraw these funds, as it still goes to a pending status.

We sincerely thank you for your kind patience and consideration.
Hôm qua anh bảo vừa Up acc Per lên Pri và thử đặt lệnh withdraw

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alibobo

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week