Suggest paypal sau 180 ngay limit nhận đc thư thế này. a e cho ý kiến

taivadlc

Reactions
MR
Nó mới cho mình ăn mít, ts nó, account sạch hoàn toàn, dùng > 4 năm rồi, verify 3 cái bank, rút tiền đều đều và nhiều tiền nữa, vậy mà gửi mail cho nó nó trả lời :

We have reviewed your PayPal account activity and determined that you are in violation of the PayPal User Agreement and the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy.

Your PayPal account activity and buyer reports indicate the merchandise sold through this account was acquired through illegal means. Specifically, this merchandise was purchased using a credit or debit card that you didn’t have authorization to use. As a result, your account has been permanently limited and this cannot be appealed.

Also, in accordance with PayPal User Agreement any funds in your PayPal account balance that are from the illegal sale of merchandise will not be released to you and will be used to ensure restitution is paid to the victims of your activity.

Although the PayPal User Agreement grants Seller Protection against Claims, Chargebacks, or Reversals for Unauthorized Transactions and Items Not Received, because you used this PayPal account to violate the law, namely the sale of merchandise you obtained illegally, you do not qualify for Seller Protection.

You can view the complete PayPal User Agreement and PayPal Acceptable Use Policy by clicking the “Legal” link at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also find more information in our Help Center.

Sincerely,
Catherine

PayPal, an eBay Company

quocthang98

Junior
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook
rút kinh nghiệm của các bạn, mình sẽ tìm hiểu về luật paypal trước khi sử dụng =)), chứ tạo ra 1 nick rồi ào ào sử dụng thì nó limit chết hết =))

dungcon

Banned
Reactions
MR
Mình cũng bị limit 180 ngày nhưng có 2 cái email 1 cái gửi ngày 18 1 cái gửi ngày 23 nên chả biết chính xác limit vào ngày nào bạn nào giúp mình được không

11111.PNG

Mà vào rút thì rút bình thường hay như nào ?

hongtuanh

Junior
Reactions
MR
đợt bão này a e nào bị 180 day thì xác nhận đi nhé sẻ ko đc nhận tiền giong pp mình. nan vai~

Dear Mr.
Thank you for contacting our office regarding your Account Limitation Case ID PP-002-549-360-981. I tried to reach out to you today but there was no answer, as such, I have sent this email to follow up.

Having read your email, I understand that you would like to withdraw the funds in your Account. I reviewed your Account and have enabled the withdrawal option. You can proceed to withdraw the funds in the Account to your designated bank account.

sau 1 thoi gian danh lon voi no thi no email the nay . nhung van ko rut dc

heothanhtinh

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
Dear Mr.
Thank you for contacting our office regarding your Account Limitation Case ID PP-002-549-360-981. I tried to reach out to you today but there was no answer, as such, I have sent this email to follow up.

Having read your email, I understand that you would like to withdraw the funds in your Account. I reviewed your Account and have enabled the withdrawal option. You can proceed to withdraw the funds in the Account to your designated bank account.

sau 1 thoi gian danh lon voi no thi no email the nay . nhung van ko rut dc

:D bác call thử call nó làm nhanh hơn đấy

hitachi

Banned
Reactions
MR
Paypal của mình bị limit rồi đang xài mạng VNPT , bây giờ muốn đổi qua mạng Vietel thì sau 180 ngày vào rút tiền Paypal nó có cho rút ko vậy , vì sai chỉ số ip , bạn nào rành về vấn đề này tư vấn giúp nhé

ncxn

Hero
Reactions
MR
Paypal của mình bị limit rồi đang xài mạng VNPT , bây giờ muốn đổi qua mạng Vietel thì sau 180 ngày vào rút tiền Paypal nó có cho rút ko vậy , vì sai chỉ số ip , bạn nào rành về vấn đề này tư vấn giúp nhé
không vấn đề đối với IP

Reactions
MR
mình cũng có con pp us bị trường hợp tương tự, qua 180 days mà k cho with cũng chả có mail báo về, nhưng có cho add bank. ae có hướng giải quyết nào k nhỉ ? email nó toàn gửi mail dạng auto về nản k chịu đc.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiggle2782

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back