Matrix PeopleAdChoice - PeopleAdChoice.com. ROI 135%. Perfect Money, PayPal, Payza, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Beloved Members,

I am so happy for the overwhalming response from all of you And I assure you that we gonna rock here once we launch. Challanges are always part and parcel of our life and we also have 1 small challange in front of us now.

Payza told us to review our site in a more detailed way so that later on we can run our project smooth And they have asked some more informations which I am going to submit now and after that they wil review for couple of days then approve our site for automatic payments. Considering this fact in mind and due to my obvious nature of doing all stuff almost perfect , I have decided to launch this business only when we have all payza /stp/ PM are automatic deposit and no more manual intervention is needed for the same. And I am hopeful to get all the things in place by next week so with permission of all my beloved members we are delaying this Launch by 1 week.

The new Launch date of People Ad choice is now 24th July -2015 - 10:30 EST Kindly make a note of the same. Let us utilize this time to build our team more and more solid and invite our near and dear friends to become financially free from this amazing work from home Long term residual income business called people ad choice

I Love Peopleadchoice Members

Dear members,

We already hit 1300 members now and we are growing very fast,I have some good news for us first we are now verified Perfectmomey account and adding funds are instant like Paypal and Solidtrustpay.About payza we are still looking for fast response from them we already sent the merchant application.

Secondly,I upgraded our server for better performance and strong host to get ready for huge traffic and strong membership on launching day.Keep sharing and promoting to your friends and family.We will added video animation and landing page as soon as possible.

Lastly here is the list of referral contest leaders and its about to end in 8hrs and rewards will be send to your processor and account balance.

1. expert - 90 https://www.peopleadchoice.com/adminpanel/member/memberadd/670/top/member/leaderboard~top

2. Seal6 - 63https://www.peopleadchoice.com/adminpanel/member/memberadd/670/top/member/leaderboard~top

3. asif1212 - 33

Keep spreading to the world ^_^

Target 2500 members on launching
Need some support from you guys

Type "Yes we can" below

Support me to refer atleast 1 person so we can double our numbers.

Dear members,

We already hit 1300 members now and we are growing very fast,I have some good news for us first we are now verified Perfectmomey account and adding funds are instant like Paypal and Solidtrustpay.About payza we are still looking for fast response from them we already sent the merchant application.

Secondly,I upgraded our server for better performance and strong host to get ready for huge traffic and strong membership on launching day.Keep sharing and promoting to your friends and family.We will added video animation and landing page as soon as possible.

Lastly here is the list of referral contest leaders and its about to end in 8hrs and rewards will be send to your processor and account balance.

1. expert - 90

2. Seal6 - 63

3. asif1212 - 33

Keep spreading to the world ^_^

FB Group Support

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Peopleadchoice

Regards,

Vừa nhận được tiền referral contest. Tuyệt vời ông mặt trời.

PP ADS.png

Dear Members,

We already hit 1400+ members so very fast and 6days left for our launching day keep spreading to the world about our program.

The 3rd referral is now over and congratulations to all the winners listed below and the payment already sent to your account processor and repurchase balance keep up your good work.Please check your account

3rd Referral Contest winners

1. expert - 100

2. Seal6 - 68

3. asif1212 - 34

Lets do a hard promotions and you will get 10$ repurchase rewards for your hard work.If you refer this following user i.d.

User i.d

*2000 user id the sponsor will get 20$ repurchase balance

Cái này mình có đăng ký rồi giờ đăng ký cái khác ref lại của chủ thớt được không nhỉ?
trùng IP trùng cổng thanh toán có sao không vậy?

Mình sẽ cung cấp hướng dẫn bằng bình ảnh cho các bạn dễ hiểu. Thanks các bạn đã ủng hộ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voisentam

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week